Chapter 22 A Total Psy-op

"So where are you? Hero lady?"

The hero lady illusion appeared on the other side of the tree.

"I was just on the other side of this wonderful tree!"

"Sure... But when I checked I didn't find you there."

"Well, that's because I was in the tree."

"But I looked up, and didn't see you."

"The canopy of the tree."

"I won't question it any further. But where are we?"  The boy had asked.

The young boy glanced around and came to the realization that he had been upon a hill overlooking a swarm of a diverse legion of trees. 

"Ah, we aren't there yet, and due to my circumstances you will have to follow me."

"Alright." He says redundantly.

'Seems like I could lead the kid over to the camp, and finally my civilization won't be filled with lolicons! But should I really invite some young kid to a group of lolicons? I shouldn't have to worry about anything.."

The young boy followed after the blue haired adventurer, and glanced with great focus to her hair. The sea-like azure, the comfy softness of 10 silk beds, the cute reaction which he may get out of the adventurer, that had motivated him to touch her hair.

'Wait is that kid trying to touch the illusion! Wait he's just about to! Illusion girl don't let him touch you!'

The illusion girl suddenly appeared behind the young boy, and grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Oh my, are we playing tag?"

The boy turned his glance over to his back and saw the blue haired adventurer, and her sparkling honey orange eyes, slight pinkish blush, and adoring smile.

"What? Is there crumbs on my face? If there is, you can wipe it off. Like I ate a really good salmon bowl, before saving you. Speaking of that salmon bowl! Here it is!"

The salmon bowl manifested itself in the hands of the blue haired adventurer.

The young boy stared.

"I feel like you want some of my salmon bowl. I could give this to you but, I will make something for you! If you want me to take that course of action."

The young boy blushed. 

"I will have salmon after I go to this spot you want me to go to!"