Chapter 18 Sword Match

---

Civvy returned to the base, and saw the blonde elf, wake from her deep slumber.

"Hey there, Elise."

"H... I there Covvy" *Yawn*

"So how's your sleep?"

"Is pretty good. I had a dream where I kissed you."

"Uh, that's good to hear. Now I'll go and prepare something for your breakfast."

"Ok."

Civvy floated away from the tent and placed the cubical stone.

'Inventory absorb everything up of 0.73 meters!' (About 28 inches, 2.4 feet)

A blue panel arises to show the following text.

Permitted items have been reabsorbed into the inventory.

'Nice! Now it's time to place her food. Place two apples.'

The apples appeared onto the table.

"Civvy, is this what you prepared for my breakfast?"

"Yup. Two apples for you."

"I will have a bite out of this."

A moist sweet presence flooded the throat of the blonde elf.

"This is so good!"

"Wait is that good? Is it really something to be shocked over?"

"Definitely! Also where did Flamie go?"

"She's off collecting some grass for her newly assigned alchemy role, and it seems like she really is getting close to you."

"Hmm. That's good that means I will have two best friends! Civvy, and Flamie!"

"I think people are supposed to have only one friend though."

"Ah, well then I'll break the rules of friendship! and have two best friends, and eventually three!"

"As your friend, best friend I will help you on that quest of yours."

"You will!"

"Yeah."

"Civvy! I love you!"

'Huh! Don't cross that line!'

"Romantically or like a friend that really appreciates what his friends did."

"The later."

"Oh, I'm get going since there's something interesting I want to check upon."

"Alright, but Civvy return before lunch!"

"Alright, Elise I'll be off!"

'Finally I'm no longer with those lolicons! And finally I get to check the adventurer kid.'

—-

His palms shakes with uncertainty.

'Was she going to kick my feet again? Or will she aim for my wrist?! Either way, I can't let my flow burn out, I ought to be proactive! Or else I'll lose!'

The young boy turned to his right, and braced his wooden blade, and gripped it as a means to strengthen his hold over it.

'Damn, she really is going all out.'

The young black hair girl jumped back.

"That twas a good counter to my great offensive!"

'I still don't know what she is saying due to her strong accent but, that's a compliment I will take.'

"Thank you, now it's time to make the score nine to one!"

The young boy thrusted his wooden sword to the chest of the young girl.

The young girl evaded the thrust by side stepping to the right, and kicked the young boy in his midriff.

"Gahh!"

The young boy collapsed on the floor, and picked himself back up, on his fours he had felt his wave of vigor pour out, and a wave of nausea as he spat his saliva.

The youthful boy huffed and puffed.

The battle had been intense.

'I am not good enough at sword fighting and I will never improve at this. I will never become an adventurer like my mom or father. And worst of all I won't live up to the wishes of my mom. "Be strong" That's what I heard from my dad, but time and time again I have always found myself at square one. I never improved! It's just a waste!'

The young boy is patted on his back.

"I believe it will be necessary for the young master to take a drink of water, and take a break."

"Your right, I really should take a break."

'The stress must really be getting to me.'

The young black haired girl ran off into the house.

The young boy caught a glimpse of her figure in the light of day.

Silky dark hair that had stretched to her hips, silver reflections of light across her hair. A pair of two astonishingly beautiful crimson eyes. An emotionless yet cute set of facial expressions upon the mysterious well meaning girl.

The young boy's heart skipped a beat, and started pumped.

'Why do I just find her so attractive! I know she's just a few years older than me, I think. But she's just I can't describe it. She just brings me some security every time I thought about her, and I can't stand looking at her as just an acquittance I must be her friend!'

"Excuse me but can I be your friend?!"

The young boy grabbed the wrist of the young girl about to enter the door.

"For want reason or reasons do you want to pursue this relationship?"

"I really just have to say I just just appreciate the fact you have helped me train, and th-"

"Haven't you trained with your father for about 8+ years of something?"

"... He's my dad and well I don't feel that way towards him. I appreciate what he does but it's just different! Like every time you hel-"

The hand of the young boy was guided into touching the hair of the young girl.

"Is this the feeling, you pursue?" (^ω^)

'It's really soft, and it's fuzzy, and wait is my heart beating a bit faster!'

The face of the young boy steamed up.

"Uh sorry I don't think that helped but thank you for the effort!"

The flustered young boy ran into the house as if he was chased by a bull.

'Interesting.' ('∀`=)

'I really never expected this development to come out of this. But let it be known I am the indomitable force of the east, I shall sweep across the continents barbed of wire and tar, and walk ever closer on the path to divinity. As I am the conceptual perfection of all anime protagonists summoned to other worlds, for which I am! The great hero of the tempest lands! Suzuki Rio!' HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHA

'What's her deal?' The young boy thought to himself.

Written July 18, Finished July 19.