Chapter 13 - We are just building

Chapter 13 -

—-

The civilization returned to the tent in which Elise and Flamie had been slept in.

The two slept side by side to each other and so wholesomely and peacefully.

'I really want to wake them up but if I do, they will complain about it, and on the other hand I am not a cruel monster that will destroy a wholesome chungus 100 moment ' Civvy thought to itself.

Civvy exited the tent and returned back to the building project.

The civilization hovered over a hollow ditch.
This ditch having been formed as a result of civvy having absorbed the dirt into inventory.

'Inventory use the cube-shaped stone to fill up the floor!'

The cube shaped stone manifested across the once hollow ground and gleamed a teal flame which came to disappear.

A plain, humble stone floor had appeared in place of the hollow space.

'That looks pretty good. Or pretty aesthetically pleasing, those Latte drinkers of Starbucks always said when seeing something of a bourgeois or super-elite nature.' Civvy thought to itself 'But a house isn't complete without walls! Time to build up some walls!'

Civvy cruised over to the forest and absorbed trees like an enraged bull seeing some bold and probably stupid Spanish dude put on a red cape.

Civvy then returned to the construction spot and used the oak-like wood from the trees in the construction of the walls. A wooden brim, a wooden corner, a wooden outer foundation, a wooden patio.

'I'm not a master at building, but even if I suck at building, it shouldn't be too ugly.'

It took minutes for Civvy to manifest the first floor of the newly created residency.

'Phew, I'm glad to have watched those construction time lapse videos in high school. Seriously I never thought that pay off, but I feel like I have done this pretty fast. Maybe too fast.'

Civvy assessed the newly built residency and judged it's form.

It had not been slanted to a side and had been perfectly symmetrical.

Civvy inspected once more, and looked at the house from an eagle's view and rotated around to see the walls, the rooms. But something had been off.

The rooms have been barren, and lifeless, and as a result the room felt dead.

There had been no furniture leaving the room as bland and plain. Although furniture does come after the house is built.

Civvy inspected the walls, and came to realize that there had been no flaws within the building of the house. It all was looking aesthetically pleasing for the civilization.

'That perfect and flat roof slant! It's all flat, it's not rough, finally a structure that doesn't have disgusting stone growths!'

The civilization placed down wooden increments onto the side of a blank wall.