Chapter 24 I got rickrolled

New picture

Civvy cruised over to the three, and watched as they played some musical chairs, with Flamie using her magic to create a radio

'Seriously magical chairs?'

The music of the radio had changed from a cheery upbeat song to something familiar.

With three rounds of a drum beat, and the voice of females humming in the background.

'Wait I know that tone! It's a fucking RICK ROLL!'

"We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I"

'NOOO NOOO I'm not staying here! I don't want to be rickrolled!'

I had ran away from the music, and turned around to see Flamie stare at me with a damn smug look.

'I will get my revenge and you will not-'

My thought had been interrupted, as a bell rang.

A blue phone-like notification popped up at the top of my vision.

A batch of other-worlders from Earth have been summoned!

The notification rang across my vision, and diminished in size.

'Interesting, I wouldn't have expected a group of heroes to be summoned right now. However the wording of it, bugs me. "Other-worlders" The system hadn't used the term "Other-worlders" when talking about the summoning of the heroes.

Like for example it had been something like this.

["Year 17, Month 5, Week 1,

A set of heroes from another world have been summoned to defeat Cheeze Slayer!"]

or this.

["Year 39, Month 12, Week 2,

A set of 7 heroes from another world have been summoned to defeat the leader-less demonic hordes."]

It's pretty odd for them to use the term other-worlders instead of heroes. And now that I've remembered of it. I think they hired a new graphics guy, and it's probably likely they replaced some of the more veteran employees. But that's enough speculation, after all I have someone I can consult!'

///

"Wait what do you mean by, I can't know that!"

"Sorry, Civ. That's just the rules. I really like you, well because of the fact your funny."

"You mean, "You are" System."

"Yeah.. I really like you, well because of the fact you are funny. But I can't tell you such a thing, but I like you less because of the fact you corrected me there."