Chapter 21 Here's The Main Character? /Also Update

—-

Due to schlool which should actually be abolished. Really controversial take. I know. Uploads with be set to 2 chapters a week. Tuesday, and Saturday.

This is the last chapter going by the Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday schedule.

So if you want to go and re-read the chapters.

Also go to my storyfire account for like a f ton of content.

Which I will link

V
IV
III
II
I

Join me on Storyfire! https://storyfire.app.link/b1b8l0XWyib

And also my wattpadd account, which has one dumped series I forgot to export to other platforms. Which unironically has more descriptive writing, then what I'm writing.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/iselix?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_profile&utm_campaign=invitefriends&wp_page=home&wp_uname=iselix&wp_originator=7YX6m0%2BPFMEsUZogZi%2BMxPHkzdEpRIc57Q6v9xGeN0JdwAxqK05Ob4AyAaX6CESWooW1fxZjOiukIdQ7ewVFWvPKjh0DCRnHfnXjGmr9G3tpsdbpggMhS%2Bpz1sC5yNky

Really long link

So yeah, stay for the long game, a disciplined mind is an effective mind.

And keep the based-ness!

Also I have a discord

https://discord.gg/mhJCEDrupX

Now let's get back to the story.
—-

Civvy had left the tavern and pondered for quite a while.

'What kind of people... No situation, should I use to recruit! after all it's qui-'

"SOMEBODY HELP! That robber stole my purse!"

'Ah, the stereotypical robber scene, where main character or some important side character helps the helpless innocent woman which had her bag or purse stolen. I've seen this cliche over a million times.'

'Ensouled Fire Magic. (Tiny version)'

A small fire ball around the size of a godiva chocolate ball chased furiously after the robber.

The robber turned his face back, as he felt a sweltering heat upon his back.

And just in time, he saw his demise.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

Dust clouded the area in which the robber had once stood. Was he alive or was he dead?

'Soulchromacy.'

A faint red outline appeared in the dust.

'That's definitely a robber, Rob. That's your new nickname. Rob you will evolve into a new pokemon. Dead ROB!'

A giant rock manfisted over the faint red outline, which had looked up in horror.

'Inventory absorb the purse and put it on the lap of the woman.'

Task successful.

"Aaaaaa!"

The robber screamed.

Your pokemon Bad Rob has successfully evolved into Dead ROB.

The dust cleared, and the robber had been crushed under Civvy's large rock.