Chapter 9 She's A Moron

—-Subliminal messaging

—-
Subliminal messaging

There are air conditions in the picture, which means I am cool

—-

"How so?"

The Queen of Flames had asked the civilization with a look of disappointment upon her face.

"Your son is really awful at fighting."

"Ah. Like how terrible?"

"He had a tango with a goblin today, like they were literally in a tango over his shield!"

She laughed.

"Can you show it to me?"

She asked with curiosity in her voice.

"I can't show it but I can tell it! Tell not show!"

"So, Civvy. Since you are using telepathy can't you transmit a video or a clip to others."

'! She's actually a genius'

"I'll try what you suggested!"

'Transmit! Video of the shitty kid fighter!'

A blue panel appeared.

Do you wish to share this clip?

Yes No

This clip was recorded from your memory of the event, footage may be altered or resimulated to provide better results.

'Yes!'

The clip has been sent.

The blue panel displayed it's last message, and after a brief period had disappeared.

A silver rectangle with the clip floated above the table, and expanded.

It then replayed the clip.

The teenager and the goblin broke into literal dance and tango over a wooden buckler.

She raised her legs and looked down as if she was in a state of depression, and began to mumble quite a lot of words at a quick pace.

"Youwillnotbeforgivenyouwillnotbeforgiven..."

'Guess this is what a mother's disappointment looks like. Well should I leave her like that. I think I will.'

The clip ended with the son of the pair having triumphed over the green goblin, although the lion's share of this result had been the instruction of Civvy.

"Also."

She stared at the civilization, as it began to change the topic.