Chapter 30 Follower Of The Great Trial!?

'Phew I'm almost done tying up loose ends now I just have to deal with these grunts.'

[The grunts] "Sir can we join your secret organization!"

'I didn't expect this development to come out of these guys. These guys might be somewhat useful for me. However I can't really trust these guys. After all they were associates of the witch bitch. So, I'll have these guys do some farm work or something tedious.'

"Alright, I'll accept you guys in. But I am not the leader of this group. Instead it is a divine figure of the forest. If you can even call them that. That figure is named Divvy, an individual I consider to be my equal. Scratch that, my light in this dark age."

[The grunts] "It's an honour to have fought with you. An admirable light in the darkeness!"

"I'll be taking my leave now!"

"Goodbye honorable sir Yazov!"

"Oh yeah! I haven't told you four, where Civvy is. Civvy land, as it is called is deeper into the forest, and has two houses. It also borders a river! I'm pretty sure you four won't get lost."

Sir Yazov, walked off in to the sunset.

"Sir don't leave!"

The mage girl hugged the back of her savior.

"Don't leave me! Your just like a father to me!"

"A father, you say? Well I'm not worthy of such a title. Now go off with those three guys."

"No! I want to be with you!"

"Well, I'm going to the far north? And you would you really want to follow me into the glacial extremities?"

"Well..."

She looked away.

"Alright! I'll go along with your request but upon one promise!"

"What's that promise?"

"When you return, you have to teach me how to be a cool badass!"

"Ah, of course. But I think there are other people on Civvy-land that will teach you that before I return."

"Well, then I'll completely ignore them till you come back!"

"Well, you shouldn't do that. That's just rude."

"Teehee!"

[The Grunts] "Those two are really like father and daughter!"

[The not father and daughter] "Shut up, there's no way in hell that..."

"She would ever be my daughter!"

"He would ever be my father!"

—-

"Well, I'll be going."

"Come back safe! Sir Yazov! I mean Kalashnikov Yazov!"

"Alright! Let's continue on with our great trial!"

"Our great trial against-"

[The Two] "All those who have came to deceive the people!"

Sir Kalashnikov Yazov walked off into the sunset.

'Phew! That dialogue, really took a lot out of me! But I can tell it really is paying off! Inspect the girl!"

Lusa Fent Circose

'Follower of the great trial'

Level 16

Exp 300/670

'Wait, her exp level cost, when down by a lot. Is this some enlightenment thing, or something. System.'

"Yup, she got enlightened by your psy-op."

"Well, that's good to know. Also do you have any plans or something."

"Well, now that I'm thinking of it. It should be good for me to get some iced tea after messing with the simulation!"

'Wait.. Simulation?'

"Ah! Whoops I spoiled too much! Ah sorry Civvy!"

'Well, guess things turn out to be much more complicated than you think it is.'