31.5

"Finally, I'm done after all that work. Escell is just so tired!
"Escell disabled the application and turned off the computer." "Escell stared to you."
"Escell walked down the hall."
"Seriously don't you have anything better do? Escell asks."
"Escell blushs"
"After all... Don't you know Escell! Has a private life to live!"
"Escell continues to stare."
"Escell, will allow to continue watching. But just don't get any ideas. Escell lectures you."
"Escell, walks around the corner."
"Here! Is my favorite drink station! Escell proclaims!" "Escell's yellow starry eyes stare back at you, the reader."
"Escell, orders ice tea."
"Gee! That really hit the spot! Escell is burnt out after all that hard work! After all Escell, has to interact with all those NPCs! Although Escell, did good. Well, at least in comparison to my fellow! S̶l̶a̶v̶e̶s̶. Although, Escell predicts that they will be angry if they ever came to here that. Escell says let the haters hate! Escell doesn't love hatters! Escell loves haters! Did you see what Escell did?"

"Hey Escell."

"Ah, hi. Escell says."

"Please stop monologue, you idiot."

"Escell says... NOPE!"

"Ugh- Fine, I'll allow you to continue just because your our most productive worker, and after that's your special privilege."

"Escell is happy to see boss woman!"

"Escell follow me."

"Escell follows the boss woman!"

"Boss woman, goes to hidden door while being followed by Escell! Boss woman continues walking while being followed by Escell. Boss woman, comes across a number pad while being followed by Escell."

"Just shut it!"

"Escell is yelled at by mean boss woman!"

"I'm just tired of how you just state the obvious and the secretive information, in front of our enemies!"

"Escell is yelled at some more, by mean boss woman!"

"Stop it."

"Escell is threatened."

"Hell."

"Escell is getting threatened while boss woman casts spell!"

"Boss woman calms down and presses buttons in this order. 1 3 7 8 3 2. Escell predicts, after all boss woman will have electric shock back."

"Ugh! How did you know!"

"Escell, watches as boss woman is in pain and presses the buttons 1 3 7 8 3 2. Escell is Escell after all! And Escell is Escell! The best Daughter in the daughter! That's who Escell is!"

"Just, who the hell are you! Answer me! Just who."

"Just Escell..

End of chapter