Chapter 28 2/2 I've Ought To Look Cool

'At this point, I'll have to intervene. Subtle influence take affect, and make everyone here believe a young soldier appeared, to save the magic girl."

"Leave the poor girl alone."
The character of my skill, had demanded.

"Ehh. WHo ARE YOU. YOU AREN't MY BOSS. YOU AREN't MY MO-" The lowlife objected to the demand.

'You are really sounding like the dude from the bagel store clip.'

He staggered back.

'Now say something cool, and edgy!'

"I am the one that shall put an end to these injustices, and bring this young girl to a better future."

The thot mother in law walked forth.

"A BETTER FUTURE! YOU MUST BE KIDDING THAT SOW CANT EVER IMPROVE HER LIFE! SHES A FALLEN PRODIGY, AND MY CHILDREN ARE HELL OF A LOT BETTER THEN THAT ROTTEN, AND FESTED BITCH!"

'Your just projecting your insecurities.'

"Well, I'll have to say that bitches have the same tone, voice, and appearance as you. Your just an apple seed adorning a plastic fork as a dress. With all that superficiality, of yours. Tell me, admit to me, the fact that you are just insecure, and have daddy issues."

She bit onto her purple nails, and bit in deep. Her fingers began to bleed.

"JUST WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME, YOU!"

'Subtle influence just say something from her past, that will really stir her up.'

"Everything, such as the fated August 2, 2892. Where you happened t-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH! STOP YAPPERING ON! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!"

'At this point, is there anything that subtle influence can't even do?'

"-To plot a murder of this young girl's mother with an envious colleague of hers. Fortunately her mother survived, but at the cost of stunting her child's magical development."

'Gee, subtle influence is really scary. I wouldn't want to be on the other side of this.'

"NO, NO CEASE THIS SLANDER YOU HERETIC!"

'Did the emperor of mankind, permit you say that platitude?'

"I wasn't even talking about religion."

"DON't YOU DARE REFUTE ME! CEASE HIM CEASE HIM GUARDS CEASE HIM!"

'I feel like you would play Hitler very well in a movie or something.'

"Are you sure you really want to do that."

'Ensouled fire magic.'

A large flaming blue fireball appeared in the hand of my npc.

'Throw!'

I commanded the npc, to throw the fireball at some grunt.

"GAHHHHHH!"

'Oof. That dudes getting absolutely wrecked.'

"Sir, who are you?"

'Ah, she's not a mute now.'

"A friend of the spirit, from earlier. and sorry, I can't be here long, after all I have a great trial to continue."

"A great trial?"

'Oh, it's time to bullshit some great plot in the style of comrade Yaozv.'

"A Great Trial, against the deceivers and leaders that have brought this proud world to ruin, and degeneracy. A Great Trial, in which the people shall take upon the mantle of Judge, Jury, and Executioner. We shall take back, all that the deceivers have taken from the great self deterministic peoples of this world, we shall fight back against the indoctrination, and false narratives which their quote eternal empire of darkness stands upon. An eternal empire of darkness broken by the peoples, the men who had once served as blind subservient cogs to the machine, shall take back their birth right. A great trial, against the liars, and deceivers. An end to the current world order as we know it, to establish a future for more suited for our posterity."

"Well, then can I join you."

End of chapter.