Chapter 5 Let's Learn About This World Some More!

---

---

A golden panel appeared as the blue panel disappeared.

Role Settler has been assigned to Elise.

A golden light shined from the tent.

"Civvy did you do something?"

"I did, I did, no need to worry."

Elise smiles at Civvy, then looks away with a blush on her face.

Civvy leaves the tent, and floats over to the river bed.

'Maybe she thought of me as a pervert, welp I should actually do something productive.'

Civvy has reached level 3!

You have unlocked a new skill Soulchromacy.

Level 1

Exp 0/500

Description: This skill is the evolved version of spirit vision, and other allowing it's user to see spirits/souls, which is seen in an outline. This skill allows for it's users to detect the willpower, and mood around a person based on the particles emitted from an individual.

Willpower refers to one's willingness to struggle.

Willpower is shown as silver particles. Individuals with more willpower than others will be shown with more silver particles.

This skill can be deactivated or activated at any time.

'Well, this skill is pretty op. Time to test it out.'

Civvy floated towards Elise and used the skill that is Soulchromacy.

A shifting lime green outline appears around the chromatically colored Elise, as several silver particles flow up and down her hair.

'I should get my vision skill up, if I want to see color. At least I can make a distinction between the 'silver particles' and the background.'

"What's wrong Civvy. Do you want me to sing to you or something." She laughed.

'Deactivate Soulchromacy.'

"Elise, earlier I assigned you something called Settler, and I've wondered if you are aware of it."

"Of course! The golden panel made of aware of it."

"That's good to know. Now I'm going off to do some things."

"Civvy make sure to return before 5!"

"Alright! Elise, I will be back and I will not sink into lava like that one huge metal dude!"

She stared blankly at Civvy, after not having gotten that Terminator reference.