Chapter 11 A Distant Memory Fading

This is a story.

---

Cool music

https://youtu.be/JiyxkFMCFYg

---

*Ding*

A golden panel appeared.

The perceptions brought by the skills have been integrated as a feature mini-map.

'Can I automate the merging of perception skills and mini-map?'

You can.

The text replied.

'Alright then I automate it!'

The golden panel disappeared and found itself replaced by a blue panel.

*Ding*

You are using 1 out of 1 automation slots on an action that isn't suggested. It's best if you automate something else.

'Ah okay. Well then I automate appraisal! Also reactivate vision'

The vision of the civilization was intruded by tons and tons of white pop ups, that shown the race, level, and name of everything that it could be applied.

For example and prodimentantly the grass, it had no name, names like John or Lincoln, but had it's species and level shown above.

Race: Buffalo Grass AKA 'Really fucking short grass'

It happened to be that the sight of the civilization was flooded by the advent of, Race: Buffalo Grass  AKA 'Really fucking short grass' which had appeared everywhere.

The grass had been everywhere in sight.

Followed by a plethora of blue panels with one universal message, Appraisal has leveled up.

Appraisal has leveled up to level 10!

This is the level cap of the Appraisal skill.

'Ah, I think I found a cheat. But I will not exploit it in the slightest, BUT I WILL EXPLOIT TO THE PEAK OF MY CAPABILITIES!'

*Ding*

Another blue panel shown exp.

Skill Automation has gained 13120 Exp.

13,120/50,000

'Wait does the skill exp from automation go to me as exp?'

No. That would be too overpowered.

'Well what skills am I close to leveling up?'

The blue panel replied.

You are 83% of the way to reaching level 3 of vision.