Prologue

Here's the prologue everyone!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   "MIN FUCKING YOONGI!"

   With a jump, Yoongi turned around in his chair and hurriedly took his headphones off and set them down on his desk. He was immediately faced with both of his parents—the alpha and luna of their pack.

   "Good evening, Appaji and Eommani—"

   "YOONGI, HOW COULD YOU FAIL ANOTHER TEST?!" Yoongi's mother demanded while holding up one of Yoongi's papers. Yoongi's eyes widened in fear once he caught sight of it.

   "Eo—Eomma, let me explain—"

   "There's nothing to explain, Yoongi!" His mother shrieked, causing Yoongi to flinch in fear. "You're—You're working on that stupid music again!"

   "Eo—Eomma, just listen to it! My music is really good! I think I'll really become famous with it." A smile spread across Yoongi's face as he thought about the different projects he was working on. "I worked really hard on them. Here, listen!"

   "No! You work harder on pointless music then your own education!"

   "When I make it big, that stuff won't matter anymore."

   "Yoongi, you're not going to be a musician," Yoongi's father spoke up, finally speaking. "You're going to be the pack alpha. You need to get that childish dream out of your head." Yoongi felt his face heat up in anger.

   "Why can't I be both?" Yoongi demanded. "All I want is to release my music as a hobby! Being the pack alpha will of course be my main priority!"

   "Yoongi, you haven't even been showing up to training! You've allowed music to completely take over your life and we're tired of it!" his mom shouted. And then he felt his anger completely cloud over him.

   "IT HASN'T! I'VE WORKED HARD EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE PREPARING TO BE THE PACK ALPHA AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER ASKED YOU BOTH FOR SOMETHING! EVER! JUST LET ME HAVE THIS ONE THING!"

   "THAT'S IT! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS CONVERSATION!" Yoongi's dad suddenly roared, causing Yoongi to jump once again in fright. Angrily, the pack alpha stalked forward and ripped all of Yoongi's hard-earned recording equipment out of the wall, taking his lyric notebooks with him. Once he had all of his stuff, he began stomping down to the living room, his wife trailing behind him.

   "No, Appa, what're you doing?!" Yoongi exclaimed frightenedly while rushing after them.

   "Something I should've done a long time ago." And the alpha threw his stuff into a lit fireplace.

   "NO!" Yoongi screamed while attempting to fish his equipment and lyrics out of the fire, but his mother held him back, forcing him to watch as all of his music burned. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I WORKED SO HARD ON THAT MUSIC!"

   "Well, now you can focus solely on your schoolwork and alpha training," Yoongi's mom concluded while releasing Yoongi. He stared upon his destroyed equipment in horror and anger.

   "Fuck you guys," Yoongi hissed before running up to his room and slamming the door closed.

   That night, Yoongi decided that enough was enough. And so, he packed all his bags, collected all his money, and jumped out the window. Once on the ground, he immediately shifted into his dark chocolate colored wolf, grabbed his luggage with his mouth, and took off out of the pack grounds, never once looking back again.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the prologue! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Update schedule is on Mondays and Fridays! Ship book updates are always on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Bye friends~~<3