6

Another late chapter!!! (I'm so sorry) Enjoy~~<3

***

   Yoongi waited nervously in his car for yours and your parent's arrival. It had been about two months since you both met, and it was finally the day you'd be moving into your condo. You and Yoongi had been casually talking during that time, and Yoongi had agreed to meet you all at the address of the condo.

   Even though you and Yoongi had been mind linking almost every day, you still didn't know that much about each other. Yoongi quickly learned that you felt the most comfortable speaking in person. Because of that, Yoongi was sure that your second interaction would be extremely awkward.

   At that moment, a car and a moving van pulled into the complex. Yoongi immediately straightened up in his car seat before taking a deep breath in and out and climbing out of his car.

   "Yoongi!" you called quietly once you hopped out of the backseat. Since he was also a werewolf, you knew he could hear you. Yoongi have you a small smile and walked over to you.

   "Hey, Pup," greeted Yoongi while awkwardly standing in front of you, not knowing if he should hug you or something. You took the initiative and wrapped your arms around his neck, you face naturally moving to the crook of his neck, right on his scent gland. He froze for a few moments before relaxing and wrapping his own arms tightly around your waist. Your delicious scent was intoxicating to him—he had to try his hardest to control his instincts to keep himself from fully marking you.

   "Oh! Is this your mate, Y/N?" Yoongi looked over your shoulder and was met with two older werewolves and one male around your age. He immediately knew that he was your possessive best friend.

   "Hello, ma'am," Yoongi said politely while pulling away from your embrace and bowing. "I am Min Yoongi, Y/N's mate."

   "Wow, you are handsome! Y/N you were right!" your mom praised while clapping her hands twice together. Yoongi flushed a bright red before greeting your dad as well with a bow of his own. He didn't bother with introducing himself to Woomin, as he already knew he wouldn't like him.

   "Wow, such good manners! I'm Y/N's mom, this is her dad, and that back there is Y/N's best friend Woomin!" Yoongi smiled and greeted your parents again before making eye contact with Woomin. The two stared at each other for a few moments before Yoongi broke it off and turned back over to you.

   "Shall we see your condo?" You smiled.

   "Yeah! Let's go!"

   Yoongi and your family followed behind you as you tried to track down your condo. Around two minutes later, you found the right door and inserted the key. At the moment, the condo was pretty bare. The walls were white, the kitchen had black cupboards and obsidian counter tops with dark oak floors, and the bathroom was also white.

   "It's nice," your father commented after the five of you had finished exploring.

   "It is," you agreed. Yoongi nodded.

   "I'm sure you and Yoongi will have a great time in here," Woomin sneered. Yoongi froze and you turned to face your friend with a growl.

   "Hey, hey, hey, what's going on here?" your dad questioned while stepping in between the two of you. You continued to glare at the slightly younger male. Woomin did not back down. Yoongi quickly became uncomfortable and cleared his throat to gain your attention.

   "H-How about we start moving stuff in?" You broke off the stare with Woomin and turned towards your mate with a slightly strained smile.

   "Right! Let's do that."

***

   It took about four hours, but the five of you were able to move all of your brand new and old furniture into your new condo. You and your family were able to get to know Yoongi better and he was able to get to know you better as well.

   Your parents were very reluctant to leave you alone, but you were finally able to convince them—not without tears, of course. It would be hard for the three of you to get uses to not seeing each other every day. They also attempted to get Woomin to spend the night with you, but you shut that down real quickly.

   "Do you want to watch a movie?" you hesitantly asked once everyone was gone.

   "Uh—Yeah, sure. I don't have anything else to do," Yoongi replied with an awkward smile. You returned it and walked over to your new couch, Yoongi right behind you.

   The two of you watched a random movie in silence for a while before you finally got annoyed with the space between you both. Boldly, you scooted closer to him and snuggled into his side, causing him to slightly jump in surprise. When he looked down, you were already focused back on the movie. Yoongi wasn't that big on physical affection, so he was feeling pretty uncomfortable, but after a while, he felt himself beginning to relax.

   Min Yoongi wasn't a man of many words, you quickly realized. He didn't exactly feel the need to speak about himself. You were used to lots of talking from Woomin and your family, but you felt like it'd be pretty easy to get used to silence more often.

   For around thirty more minutes, you stayed cuddled up into Yoongi's side. Feeling inspired by your own confidence, Yoongi found his own confidence to lift up his arm and wrap it around your waist, pulling you even closer. A purr found it's way out of your throat as you buried your face into his scent gland, comfort and pleasure quickly taking over your body. Yoongi growled in contentment and released calming pheromones.

   You felt amazing. All you ever wanted was to feel so comfortable with your mate, and now you finally got to. It made you so happy that Yoongi was warming up to you so quickly, seeing as he was the quiet type among new people according to videos you've seen.

   "What is you pack like?" Surprised by the sudden breach of silence, you looked up at your mate.

   "Come again?"

   "What is your pack like?" he repeated. You thought about it for a few moments, wanting to give him a good answer.

   "We're all like one big family," you finally answered. "I know everyone, and everyone knows me. Our alpha is going to retire soon, and his daughter is going to take his place, as he doesn't have a son. Everyone is treated exactly the same, including the wolves with same sex mates." A fond smile spread across your face. "We have a partial mate system, so it's harder for wolved to get assaulted. Rouge wolves don't mess with us because hardly anyone even knows what we're doing, or even who we are. It's amazing, Yoongi. It really is." A sudden spike in Yoongi's scent caused you to look up at him with wide eyes. He was looking away from you, trying to hide his now sour facial expression. Jealousy, you quickly noticed. He was jealous.

   "I'm fine," Yoongi said quietly, feeling your gaze.

   "I'm—sorry," you apologized, feeling bad about rambling about how great your pack was when Yoongi clearly didn't have a good experience with his own.

   "There's no reason for you to apologize, Pup," Yoongi sighed. "I was just being petty. It makes me happy that you grew up with such a lovely background." You continued to stare at your mate with sad eyes. Calling back on a song from Yoongi's mixtape, Yoongi told the entire world that he suffers from depression. You wondered if him leaving his pack had anything to do with it.

   "I—"

   "Don't worry about me, Y/N," Yoongi interrupted flatly. "I'm past all that. I'm happy with my life."

   For some reason, you knew that that was a lie.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON MY LOVE!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH<33333333333

Bye friends~~<3