2

New chapter!!! (Sorry for it being late) Enjoy~~<3

***

   "ROAD TRIP!" you and your dad hollered in unison as you both took off running towards your dad's car. Woomin had already put both of your luggage in the car and you both had already said your farewells to everyone. Your dad had gotten permission to leave the pack grounds from the pack alpha prior to you being gifted the tickets, so you both were all ready to go.

   "Are you ready, Y/N?" your dad asked you eagerly. "This is your first time leaving our territory! At last, you're venturing out into the human world! You're conquering your fears!"

   "Anyone would conquer their fears if they had the opportunity to meet their idols," you scoffed while buckling yourself into your seatbelt. Your dad snorted and turned the key to the car.

   "Hopefully you'll find your mate. It's not good for you to now be twenty-seven years old and still living in your parent's house." You rolled your eyes and glared at him.

   "What do you want me to do? Live alone?" you scoffed again.

   "Yeah," your dad deadpanned. "Pretty much." You raised your middle finger before turning away with a pout. Your dad chuckled and grabbed your hand, squeezing it gently in a silent apology. You would never stay mad towards him, so he was immediately forgiven.

   Soon enough, you and your dad were all the way out of pack territory and were driving on a highway, many different types of cars driving alongside you. You looked outside in complete awe, never having seen so many cars in one place, as most of the people in the pack just resided to walking or running in their wolf form.

   "What do you think about the human world so far, love?" your dad asked after some time. You turned to face him.

   "It's amazing, Daddy!" you exclaimed. "Everything is so different than back at home!"

   "Of course it is, Y/N," your dad chuckled. "You've literally never left our territory."

   "That's not true!" you protested. "Woomin and I explored past the hunting grounds when we were seven!"

   "You both got, like, three feet out of bounds before Woomin started crying out of fear," your dad snorted. Your face heated up in embarrassment before you muttered a quiet "shut up".

   "What time does the fan meet start again?" you questioned after around another thirty minutes of driving. By then, you were starting to see houses.

   "The meet starts at one o'clock and it's currently ten forty-five. We'll arrive in Seoul in around another two hours."

   "Ahh, I'm so excited!" you squealed while lightly kicking your legs.

   "I know! Goodness! Be quiet, will ya?" You smacked your dad's arm angrily. He chuckled again.

   Another thirty minutes into the drive later, your dad pulled into a small diner for some breakfast, as you both had left first thing in the morning. You both went inside and allowed a waitress to seat you before your dad struck up a conversation with you. Times like these with your dad was some of your favorite things to do. You were generally more closer with your mom, so moments like these were always treasured by you.

   You ordered a traditional Korean breakfast while your dad ordered an American one. Your dad wasn't actually Korean unlike your mom, so he generally preferred other types of food other than Korean food.

   "Only one more hour left, Y/N," your dad smiled at you. You nodded rapidly and giggled excitedly.

   "I know! In less than three hours, I'll see my Hobi and Jinnie babies!"

   "I bet both those boys are older than you," said your dad, lowkey judging you.

   "I'm older than Hobi, actually!" you said smugly. Your dad rolled his eyes.

   "But the Jinnie guy is still older than you, so therefore, you're weird." You smacked your dad's arm again. He snickered.

   Five minutes later, you were back on the road. After a while, you could feel yourself growing nervous. What would the boys think of you when you met? You were never really good with expressing your emotions or communicating. Would you end you end up making things awkward?

   "We have arrived, Y/N!" your dad suddenly announced, yanking you out of your thoughts. You looked up and were immediately in awe. Just as you'd seen on TV, there were giant buildings lining every road, people walking alongside them. It was beautiful, way prettier than your territory in your opinion.

   "Looks like we found where the meet is," you heard your dad mumbled to himself. You turned to where he was looking at and were immediately met with hundreds of people lined outside a building. They were all wearing Bangtan's merch, aggressively shaking ARMY bombs, and screaming. They looked like, well, an army.

   "Oh, shit."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, look at my drawing!!!

Anyways, please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help

Bye frends~~<3