11

Ahaha . . . Here's a chapter I guess? At least it's extra long . . .

***

   You were mopping your small bathroom when the doorbell outside of your condo played its tune. You swiped the mop against the floor one more time for good measure and set the mop off to the side before exiting the bathroom and made your way towards your front door. "Coming!" you called when the doorbell once again played.

   "Hurry the fuck up then!" Woomin's voice said from behind the door. You huffed and rolled your eyes but opened the door for him anyway. Woomin harshly pushed himself through the doorway and shouldered past you roughly, making you stumble.

   "Hey! Watch out!" you hissed angrily as you closed the door behind him.

   "It's cold as hell outside and you were just standing still! What did you expect?" Woomin scoffed while falling back onto your couch.

   "For you to wait for me to move out the way?" you suggested like it was an obvious answer, which it was.

   Woomin rolled his eyes. "Yeah right." You rolled your eyes back and bent down in front of him to give him a warm and friendly hug. You faintly heard Woomin sigh before he returned your hug with a little more force than necessary.

   "I missed you," you mumbled into your best friend's neck.

   "Me too," he replied while tightening his grip on you even more. When you tried to pull away, he resisted for a few moments before giving in. You awkwardly rubbed your sore arms when he turned towards your couch, immediately knowing that they were going to bruise.

   "So what the hell do you do over here all by yourself?" Woomin questioned while flopping over onto the couch. "Do you have a job?"

   "I'm currently searching for a job," you confessed while joining Woomin on the couch. "Our college is different than human college, so my degree is not valid here. I'm thinking of being an animal trainer since I'm, you know, half wolf." Woomin nodded and leaned forward on the couch.

   "So your parents have been paying for this condo?" Your cheeks darkened and you looked away embarrassingly.

   "For these last couple of months, yes."

   Woomin snorted. "Ha! Bottom feeder."

   Your eye twitched. "You still live with your parents. I don't even want to hear it." Woomin immediately ceased his laughter and scowled, looking down at his hands.

   "Moving on," Woomin transitioned, "how has it been with that . . . Boongi was it?"

   Your lip curled in annoyance. "His name is Yoongi, Woomin," you sighed while placing a hand on your face.

   "Ain't that what I said?" You bit back the urge to slap him Will Smith style.

   "No, you whore."

   "Fuck you."

   "Anyway!" you exclaimed in a raised voice in an attempt to change the subject. "What do you want to know?"

   Woomin placed his hand on his chin and turned away from you for a few painfully silent moments before facing you once more. "Have y'all had sex yet?"

   Your face burned red. "What the fuck, Woomin? No!"

   Woomin visibly relaxed at that awkward confession from you and lowered his arms. You cocked your head in confusion when he sighed in relief. "Good. You're too young to be doing such a thing anyway."

   "I'm twenty-seven and older than you."

   "Shut up; you're a literal toddler." You rolled your eyes and allowed your head to fall back against the couch pillows.