18

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*P.S--This chapter is on the mature side except there's still no smut

**P.S--We're going to pretend that nobody went to the military yet/has already gone in this story

***

   A few days later, you were excitedly following behind Yoongi as you both snuck your way into his company through a side door. Yoongi's hand was clasped tightly with yours, your fingers entwined together.

   A quiet giggle escaped your lips as you watched Yoongi look back and forth in a hallway. He turned around and gently hushed you, a slight smile present on his face. You smiled widely at him. "You have to be quiet, Pup," said Yoongi. "You don't want us to be caught, do you?"

   "Of course not," you replied. "You're just so cute that I can't resist." Yoongi pecked your lips before turning back around.

   "You'll have to resist your temptations until we're in my studio," he said while once again searching in the hallway.

   "Okay," you sighed. "I'll get you in your studio."

   Once Yoongi was sure the coast was clear, you both briskly walked through the hallway until you entered the staff elevator. You watched the elevator lose with an excited expression on your face. "I can feel your excitement. My studio isn't really that interesting," Yoongi chuckled.

   "It's the place that you spend the most time in when you're not at home. I feel like I'm about to enter your most sacred spot," you replied while smiling at him. "It feels kind of intimate."

   "You know you're not the first person that's ever going to have been to my studio, right?"

   You smiled at him and nudged his cheek with your forehead. "Of course not. Doesn't make it seem any less special, though." A shy smile spread across Yoongi's face and he looked down to the ground.

   "Of course not," he echoed. "You'll be the first person other than one of my members or a someone from the company to come in. Of course, it's special." You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face into his scent gland. You were so in love.

   The elevator soon opened and you allowed Yoongi to check the hallway once more before you both were speed walking as fast as you could to Yoongi's studio. You absolutely loved the small adrenaline rush you were feeling. If you got caught, then how would Yoongi explain the situation? Even though it was likely not going to end the best, just the thought of being caught made you feel excited. "Almost there," said Yoongi. You could see Yoongi's "fuck off" cat mat in front of a door near the end of the hallway.

   "Oh, Yoongi-hyung!"

   "Motherfucker," Yoongi cursed. You both were frozen for a moment before turning to the voice. Hoshi and a few members of Seventeen stood behind you.

   "Hi, Hyung!" Hoshi exclaimed happily. "I was just on my way to see you. We wanted your opinion on some lyrics we're writing." Hoshi's gaze turned to you. "Oh, hello. Who are you?"

   "I-I'm-uh-"

   "She's my friend," Yoongi cut in. You saw one of the members behind Hoshi-Vernon, you think-slightly narrow his eyes.

   "Oh. Is this a bad time then?" asked Hoshi.

   "Sorta; yeah. You can come back tomorrow if you'd like."

   "Will do! We'll see you tomorrow." Hoshi and the other members bowed before turning around and going back to wherever they came from.

   "Vernon was definitely suspicious of us," you whispered when you thought they were far enough out of earshot.