10

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   "Faster, baby!" Yoongi yelled as he quickened his pace.

   "I'm going as fast as I can, Yoongi!" you shouted while panting harshly.

   "Give control to your wolf! We'll be faster shifted!" your mate called while releasing your hand and allowing himself to shift. Instead of giving a verbal response, you ran a few more steps before jumping into the air and shifting into your wolf, ripping your clothes in the process.

   As you ran alongside your mate blindly, you could not help but feel scared. This was the first time you'd ever been so close to feral rogues, and you did not know what they were capable of.

   The rogue pack behind you howled in sync, causing you to yelp. Yoongi turned his head slightly over to you and slowed down, causing you to slow down as well. "Calm down, pup," Yoongi stressed while nudging his head against your own. "You trust that I'm going to get us out of this, yeah? If one of them tries anything, I'll kill them. I've had years of alpha training. I'm not going to let anything happen to you, okay?"

   "Yes," you mind linked back while burrowing your snout into his scent gland. Yoongi nuzzled you again before pulling away.

   "Now, let's go before they get too close."

   The more you ran, the closer the rogue pack seemed to get. You found yourself running more and more out of breath and falling further and further behind your mate. "Keep pushing, Y/N!" Yoongi called out.

   "I'm trying!" you cried while pushing your four legs as quick as you could. Another, much closer howl echoed throughout the forest. You whimpered again.

   "Just a little longer, baby," Yoongi begged. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Right at that moment, a small log cabin came into view. When Yoongi began to turn in the direction of it, you did as well.

   Once you both reached the cabin, Yoongi used his tail to try at the door, yipping happily when it opened. "Hurry, pup! Inside!" You did as he ordered and rushed into the house, him closing the door behind the both of you.

   The moment you could feel that you were semi-safe, you collapsed. "Fuck," you cursed as he rushed to your side. "We can't stay here, baby," he urged while nudging you impatiently with his snout. "We need to get to the back of the house. If there's a bed, we'll rest there. I know you're exhausted, but we've got to live!" you sniffed and nodded, allowing Yoongi to help you get back on your paws. "Lean against me; I'll help you walk."

   Just as you both were hoping, there was a bedroom with a bed in the back of the house. Yoongi helped you climb into it before collapsing beside you in a heap of brown fur. You let out a low whine and snuggled your snout into his neck, feeling afraid from the situation. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked you while trying his best to snuggle you back.

   "Physically, yes. Emotionally, absolutely not! I've never seen a rogue in my life, and on my second date, an entire pack decides to ruin it! How can this be happening?" Yoongi whined and buried his nose into your scent gland.

   "I'm sorry! I didn't know this would happen, I promise!"

   You nuzzled him. "Of course you didn't, Yoongi. I wasn't blaming you."

   "I know, but still. I wanted to have a nice date with you like you had with me."

   You removed your face from his neck and looked into his gorgeous brown eyes. "The date was lovely, Yoongi. It was just cut short, is all." Yoongi licked your nose affectionately and nuzzled you.