4

New longer chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   "What the fuck," Yoongi whispered. "How the fuck could this happen? Why now?"

   "I finally found you, bitch," you cackled while quietly clapping your hands together. "You can't escape from me!"

   "You make it seem like I've been running away from you!" Yoongi exclaimed while throwing his hands up into the air.

   "You might as well been! I've been searching for my mate for over twenty-five years!"

   "Woman for all I know, you could have only been looking through your own pack!" You froze and your eyes widened. Awkwardly, you scratched the back of your head and turned away.

   "Aha! I was right, bitch!"

   "Well, I would've found you faster if you had been in a pack! Speaking of which, why the hell aren't you in a pack?"

   "None of your beeswax!"

   "You're so childish! You're like a five-year-old living in a twenty-eight-year-old man's body!"

   "Shut up! You don't know anything!"

   "Try me, bitch!"

   "U-Um, Yoongi-hyung?" Yoongi turned to Jungkook. "D-Do you two know each other?"

   "No!" Yoongi exclaimed. You rolled your eyes.

   "O-Okay," Jungkook squeaked before turning back over to the fan in front of him.

   For a while (actually only about a minute), you and Yoongi stared at each other blankly. You had a disgusted look on your face and Yoongi had his eyes narrowed. He looked you up and down, silently observing you and checking you out. You were absolutely gorgeous to him—everything he would've want in a partner in terms of looks. But of course, he was to prideful to tell you, so he didn't.

   Then, Yoongi sighed and held his hand out. You stared at it confusedly for a few seconds before reaching your own hand out and high-fiving it. Yoongi hissed—yes, he hissed—and wiped his hand against his pants. You scoffed. "The fuck was that for?" you demanded.

   "Give me your album so I can hurry up and sign it! Do you not want me to?" Your eyes widened.

   "Oh, please do! I need your signature for it to be complete!" Yoongi scoffed.

   "Whatever."

   Yoongi took the album from your grasp and began writing in it. You attempted to peek, but he immediately caught you and blocked your field of vision, which annoyed you.

   When he finished, Yoongi handed you back your album with a sigh. You reluctantly grabbed it and held you close to your chest. "Show that to the guard before you leave. He'll lead you to a room where we can talk privately," Yoongi said in a quieter tone than before. You sighed and nodded.

   "Your turn is over. Go back to your seat," a staff member then decided to say. You nodded and gave Yoongi one last glance before walking away.

   "What a day," you whispered. "What a day."

***

   Around thirty minutes later, you were following behind a security guard on your way to a private room. The entire meet was over, and now you just had to wait for Yoongi to change out of his clothes and take his makeup off.

   Once you were in the room, you walked over to a couch and sat down on it. Since there wasn't anything to do, you just looked around the small and plain room.