7

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   It was hard for Yoongi to see big and happy families around him, knowing he'll never have that. Speaking of, every single one of his members had happy families besides him. He hated how he felt when the other men talked about their families. Jealousy and anger—those were the main emotions he felt during those certain conversations, and he especially felt like that when you described your family.

   Telling the other members the partial truth about his family was a struggle as none of the members really understood what he was saying, not even Namjoon. He couldn't exactly come out and flat out say that he ran away, so he had to sugarcoat it and just say that they didn't have a good relationship. Jungkook especially didn't understand as he was so young when Yoongi told them. How could parents not have a good relationship with their own son? With all of those hidden thoughts and emotions buried deep inside of him, imagine how conflicted Yoongi felt when Hoseok announced to the men ten minutes before that his family were coming to visit. He had to bite back a deep growl that wanted to escape him. Damn him.

   "Oh! We haven't seen your parents and Dawon-noona in so long!" Jimin squealed in excitement.

   "I know! And since Dawon got married, her husband will be tagging along as well!" Hoseok chirped. Yoongi's eyes twitched in annoyance. Too many people in his personal space always made him anxious. Perhaps he should take one of his pills.

   "Yoongi-hyung, aren't you excited to see Noona?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

   "Yeah!" Yoongi exclaimed with fake excitement.

   "Me too!" Jungkook cheered. Yoongi gave him a fake smile.

   "They'll be here any minute now, so you guys go clean up a bit so we look a bit more considerate, alright?" Seokjin commanded. Everyone (beside Yoongi) agreed and went on their way. Yoongi went up to his room and collapsed onto his bed with a deep and low growl. His good mood was ruined (well, it was really never there) and all he wanted to do was turn into his wolf form and run around the forest, but there was nowhere around him where he could do such a thing. Usually when he could no longer hold his wolf form back, he'd just shift in his room by himself. However, it wasn't very food for him since there was nowhere that he could run around.

   "Hyung! They're here!" Taehyung's voice called from the other side of the door. Yoongi growled again before forcing himself off his bed and padding into the kitchen.

   The moment he stepped into the kitchen, all eyes turned to him. Awkwardly, he gave Hoseok's family a small smile and a little wave. "Hey there, Yoongi!" Dawon exclaimed happily while walking towards Yoongi and engulfing him in a hug. Yoongi wanted to growl at her when she unknowingly rubbed against his scent gland, but held it back. "How've you been?" she asked.

   "Fine," Yoongi replied shortly. "I'm just tired."

   "You already sleep all day, Yoongi," Seokjin snorted. "How much more rest could you possibly need?" Yoongi turned towards his hyung to glare and retort, but made himself shut up when Seokjin looked at him warningly. It was very rare that Seokjin would pull the "hyung" card since he was the unofficial fake maknae, but when he did, everyone listened to him.

   "There's no harm in loving to sleep, Seokjin, as long as you make sure to do other things and live out your life as well," Hoseok's mother grinned.

   "I agree," a man's voice said. Startled, Yoongi turned to face the voice, immediately tying him to Dawon by the way he was holding her waist. How hadn't he noticed him? There was another man on his territory, and he didn't even notice! Once again, he had to hold back a dark growl. He hated new people invading his territory. He almost hated it more than he hated is parents.