15

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   You pushed the door open to the café that you would be meeting Yoongi at and walked into the small building. The café was relatively private, with small booths placed all over the café that provided the privateness. You closed your eyes and inconspicuously sniffed the air in an effort to locate Yoongi's scent, and once you found it, you followed it. Yoongi was sitting away from the windows in a booth with his back faced away from the café workers and a black mask covering his face, along with a black long sleeved shirt and dark jeans. He looked up from his phone once he heard you coming.

   "Good morning, Pup," he greeted you as you slid into the seat across from him. You smiled at him sweetly.

   "Good morning," you echoed. By the way his eyes slightly crinkled, you could tell that he had smiled at you back.

   You both silently went over the menu before you went up and ordered for the both of you at the front counter. As you waited for your orders to come through, you allowed yourself to stare at your mate. You couldn't help but notice how much more relaxed he appeared than he had in previous days, which caused you to sigh in relief. You hadn't realized that Yoongi's anxiety was as bad as it was, but you were glad that he knew a way to relax himself when he needed to.

   A worker gave you two trays for the food and you walked back over to the table, where you slid back into the seat in front of your mate. Yoongi had taken his mask off and he stared at his meal hungrily, causing you to slightly giggle. He glanced at you with a sparkle in his eyes before he dug into his food, prompting you to do the same.

   "How are you doing?" you asked after a while of eating in silence. Yoongi finished chewing before answering.

   "A lot better," he answered.

   "Where did you go after you left my house the other day? You had me worried sick," you asked with your brows furrowed.

   "Mm," Yoongi hummed. "I went back to the spot I lived in while I was homeless. I go there when I'm overwhelmed or just need to get away."

   You blinked confusedly, but didn't ask any further questions.

   "Woomin went back home?" Yoongi asked after a couple more beats of silence. You scowled at the mention of the man.

   "Yeah. We got into a fight pretty much the moment after you left, and I kicked him out. I really don't know what's been going on with him lately. He's usually such a nice boy," you sighed frustratedly. You'd been friends with Woomin for your entire life, and his complete personality switch was throwing you for a loop. Before Yoongi had come along, the worst fight you and Woomin had ever gotten in was when he'd rubbed getting a higher score in Donkey Kong in your face.

   "Mm," Yoongi hummed again, choosing not to comment on Woomin again, and took a bite of his breakfast.

   "Why do you think Woomin has a problem with you anyway?" you questioned out loud, the question really not meant for Yoongi but meant for him at the same time. Yoongi looked up from his food and into your eyes for a good five seconds before looking back at his food. You frowned. "What was that? Do you know why he doesn't like you?"

   "I do, but I don't know if the answer is something you really want to hear," Yoongi replied while scooping more food into his mouth.

   "If you know something, then I want to know, Yoongi. I want to know so I can make it stop," you stressed while staring straight into his eyes. Yoongi quickly got uncomfortable with the eye contact and put down his spoon with a sigh.