3

New late chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   It took around ten minutes, but you and your dad were able to find a parking spot. It would take you around fifteen minutes to make it back over to the venue if you walked fast, so you knew that you had to get moving. Your dad decided to wait in the car and take a nap, as he had been driving for quite some time. He gave away his ticket to some random girl since he wouldn't be using it.

   With nothing but the clothes you were wearing and an album, you took off towards the venue as quickly as you could walk. There were some many human ARMYs walking alongside you. You had never seen so many people around you in one place.

   When you finally arrived at the venue, you were one of the last people there. There were around one hundred fifty people, which meant that you'd be waiting for a couple hours for your turn.

   It took around thirty minutes, but you were finally able to get into the building. There were even more people inside the building than out by then. Excitedly, you walked through the building behind the other fans until you walked into a big, open room. There were hundreds of chairs lined up and with many already taken. On a stage in the front of the room were seven chairs behind a big and long white table.

   You quickly got to your seat and began to observe all of the people around you. Almost every single human was holding a weird box thing that lit up. Looking at the humans using them really confused you. Why were they using them?

   At that moment, a man walked onto the stage and announced through a microphone that the seven men would now be coming out on the stage. A bright smile appeared on your face, and you shook your hands out in front of you excitedly. And a few moments later, just like the announcer said, the seven men strutted out onto the stage. You along with everyone else in the audience began to scream.

   "Hello, everyone!" Namjoon exclaimed once all seven men had faced the crowd. "How have you all been doing today?" More screams were heard as everyone in the room answered his question. Namjoon chuckled, causing you to let out a shriek.

   As you'd seen on TV, they kicked off the fan meet with the seven man performing a few of their new songs, which you raved to. After that, you laughed delightfully while they played a few mini games. Once they finished playing games, they answered a few fan questions.

   Around an hour after the fan meet had started, the actual meeting began. You rushed along with the rest of the crowd to get to the front, but you were rudely pushed to the end of the middle section of the line, which had you pouting in anger. However, you quickly erased it off your face when you remembered that you'd still get to see them. It's not like you were last, anyway.

   While you were waiting, a weird and sudden scent of chocolate and sugar infiltrated your nose, causing your brows to furrow. It was like the smell had literally come out of nowhere. Perhaps they had put out an air freshener.

   Soon enough, there was only one more person in front of you. Your heart started to beat wildly as your nerves began to catch up to you. You couldn't even bring yourself to observe the other members before it was your turn. Maybe you should've dragged your dad inside with you.

   At that moment, the person in front of you moved on to the next member. Your heart dropped to the floor and a gulp slid down your throat as you forced yourself to take one giant step in front of Taehyung.

   "Hi!" Taehyung exclaimed happily. In robotic movements, you raised your hand and waved. Taehyung giggled at you. "You're adorable! How old are you?" At your surprised expression, he slightly backtracked. "Y-You don't have to answer that—I-I just want to know how young you are."

   "I'm twenty-seven."

   "What—"

   "Can you sign my album?" you asked shyly while sliding it in front of him. The younger man smiled and said yes, quickly and neatly signing your album afterwards.

   "It was nice to meet you! Have a great day." You stiffly nodded and moved on to the next member.

   "Hey there, sweetie! What's your name?" Hoseok asked as you stepped in front of him. Your eyes widened at the sight of one of your biases and you screeched. Hoseok looked taken aback. You flushed red in embarrassment.

   "I-I'm sorry . . ." you mumbled awkwardly while looking down at your hands. "Y-You're just one of my biases . . ." Hoseok turned dark red and he slightly coughed.

   "O-Oh . . . That makes me happy hearing that!" Hoseok gave you a blinding smile, making you automatically smile in return. He just had that kind of effect on people. "Please allow me to sign your album for you." You complied.

   Next was Jin. You basically had the exact same reaction with him like you had with Hoseok. You were practically vibrating with how excited you were while talking with him. After a few minutes, you moved to the next member.

   The amazing scent of chocolate and straight up sugar got stronger the further you went down the line. However, you made sure that you had a proper conversation with all of the BTS members so to not confusion.

   Until you arrived at Yoongi. Until you made eye contact with Yoongi.

   Until you bonded with Yoongi.

   You stared at Yoongi. Yoongi stared at you. The both of you were completely speechless. You both slowly raised a single finger at the other before whisper-shouting simultaneously: "Mate!"

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, I'm sorry for it being a few days late! Honestly, I'm just going to say this. I PROMISE that I'll have AT LEAST one chapter out a week but I'm still going to attempt two. It honestly depends if I'm reading a good book because I've recently been OBSESSED with Bakugou ships books lol

Also enjoy another drawing of mine:))))

Bye friends~~<3