17

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   "I want you to mind link me the moment you get to your destination, okay?" Yoongi said worriedly. "Or if something happens. Or if you just miss me."

   "Yoongi," you laughed while grabbing his hand. "I know. You don't need to worry about me."

   "But it's my job," Yoongi protested.

   "I don't want you to worry your pretty little head about me. I'll let you know if something happens or if I just miss you. You trust me, don't you?"

   "Of course I do." The unspoken but I don't trust Woomin was left in the air.

   "I'm glad to hear that."

   Yoongi awkwardly shifted in his seat. You waited patiently for him to get out whatever it was he wanted to say. "Can I have a kiss?" You smiled and leaned over the console before connecting your lips' together sweetly.

   After a few seconds, you pulled away. "I need to get going now. I'll see you later, okay? Have fun on your walk." Hyemin was in the backseat sleeping away.

   Yoongi nodded. "Okay. I love you."

   You chuckled. "I love you too, babe."

   Back in your truck, you allowed yourself to freak out for a bit over the cuteness of your mate before pulling yourself together and beginning to prepare yourself for the awkward talk you could feel you and Woomin were about to have. You slapped your cheeks lightly and drank some water from a bottle you had left in the truck. It felt weird that you felt the need to hype yourself up when you were only going to talk to your best friend.

   "Woomin?" you called through the link. You waited for a few moments for him to answer, but he didn't. You sighed annoyedly. "Woomin, I know you can hear me. Your link is open. Where are you?"

   "Leave me alone," he finally replied.

   "No. Where are you? We need to talk."

   "That's none of your concern."

   "Dammit, Woomin! Just tell me! Are you back at home?" Woomin knew just how to test you.

   The channel was silent for a few more moments before you heard him sigh. "I'm in the hotel by your house. I still have business here and couldn't go home yet."

   "I'll be right there." You raised the mind block and exited the conversation before turning on your car and making your way to the hotel.

   Around thirty minutes later, you were sitting in front of Woomin in his hotel room, neither of you saying a thing. The awkwardness in the air was almost unbearable—you didn't know where to start.

   "Well?" Woomin spat out anxiously. "Get to it."

   You took a deep breath in and out. "Your behavior towards Yoongi is unacceptable."

   Woomin groaned and rolled his eyes. "He's annoying as fuck. Just because he's your mate doesn't mean I have to like him."

   "That's true, but it doesn't give you the right to be mean to him just for the heck of it."

   "I can do whatever the fuck I want."

   "Stop cussing at me!" you exclaimed. "Stop it, Woomin! Yoongi has been nothing but nice to you!"

   "I don't like him, Y/N!" said Woomin. He stood up from the bed. "He thinks he's all big and bad when he's not! He's just an anxious coward that ran away when times got tough!"

   "You don't know a thing about him, Woomin!" you yelled, also standing up.

   "You told me all that I need to know." You stared at Woomin with wide eyes in shock. This was not your best friend. He was a stranger.

   "Yoongi told me he suspects you have a crush on me."

   Woomin gasped sharply.

   "He told me he suspects you're so hostile towards him because you're jealous of him." You paused and observed Woomin. "Is this true?"

   Woomin looked around frantically. "That son of a bitch doesn't know a thing that he's talking about."

   "And you do?" you laughed disbelievingly. "Tell me honestly, Woomin. Are you in love with me?" Woomin's silence was all you needed to know. "Why have you been hiding this? Huh?"

   "Because all you've ever talked about was getting your mate. I knew I didn't have a chance from the get go," he sighed and sat back down on the bed. You stared at him before sighing as well and sitting down next to him.

   "You can't treat Yoongi like that just because you're jealous of him."

   "I know."

   "You know you have your own mate waiting on you? I know you don't really care about all that, but there is someone that was made for you." You turned your body to face Woomin fully.

   "I rejected him years ago. I thought I'd be able to be with you."

   Your heart dropped in your chest, dread settling into your body. "Oh, Woomin . . ."

   "I know."

   You and Woomin sat in the quiet room, neither of you knowing what else that could be said. Everything was laid out in front of you now.

   "I'll stop," Woomin said after a while. "I'll leave him alone. I know what I've been doing is wrong."

   You looked up at him in awe and happiness. "Thank you, Woomin."

   Woomin blushed and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "Whatever."

   You both talked for a while before you decided to leave. Your heart felt lighter after confirming the reason why Woomin had been so different, and you were so glad that you would get your best friend back. It would probably be strange for a bit, but you were certain that the air would clear after a while. Everything was going smoothly, and you could not be happier.

***

   The moment he could no longer hear or smell her, Woomin allowed himself to explode. He threw anything the he could get a hand on, whether it be a pillow or the hotel TV. "Fuck!" he screamed. "Fuck!" he screamed louder. His biggest secret was exposed. Y/N was never supposed to know how he felt about her. And it was all Min Yoongi's fault. "I'll fucking kill him," Woomin snarled. "I'll fucking ruin him."

   Yoongi had stolen Y/N from him. He had spilled his biggest secret. He had gotten Y/N mad at him—Yoongi was ruining his life. Woomin would have to make him pay.

   "Runaway alpha's son, huh?" Woomin sneered. "I wonder how the alpha would feel if I told him where exactly that fucker was."

   "Sir?" a knock came from outside the hotel door. "Is everything alright in there?" Woomin didn't bother to answer.

   It was good that Woomin didn't have anything else to do once his business was taken care of. Nobody would question if he decided to travel for a bit. He'd never been to Daegu before—he was sure it was lovely. He couldn't wait to find out.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, sorry for not uploading last week. I have no excuse; I was just lazy.

Bye friends~~<3