14

New extra long chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

Guys I love Yoongi so much I want him so bad

***

   Yoongi's car pulled into a secluded spot near the edge of his favorite forest around thirty minutes later. He climbed out of the car and made his way into the woods without looking back, already knowing that there was nobody around due to his excellent scent of smell. It took a few minutes, but he made it to the tree in which he usually hid his clothes whenever he wanted to run. After thoroughly inspecting the area, he shed himself of the clothes and shifted into his wolf, grunting slightly at the pain that never seemed to want to go away with each shift.

   Once fully shifted, Yoongi turned around and bolted into the forest, allowing his instincts to take hold of his body. The only sounds surrounding him were the natural sounds that came from being in a forest, immediately filling him with a sense of sereneness. Yoongi closed his eyes and allowed his senses to guide him—something that had never once failed him. It was in this form where Yoongi felt the most free, where Yoongi felt the most like himself. In this form, Yoongi had no expectations. He wasn't Min Yoongi, the heir to the Daegu Wolves, and he wasn't Suga, the lead rapper to the biggest boy band in the world. He was just Yoongi.

   Yoongi ran aimlessly through the forest for a good while before stopping in front of a large tree—a tree that still faintly carried remnants of his scent. Yoongi walked over to the tree and sniffed around it before laying on his belly and beginning to shuffle into a small hollow space inside of the tree—a space just big enough for him to be able to stretch out comfortably and still have a little bit of room. He was pleased to find out that no other wolf had discovered his spot in the time that he'd been away.

   The hole was his safe haven—the place where he had resided for so long after running away from his pack. The hole had protected him from all of the elements, and kept him warm during the winter months. He lived there until he had finally made enough money from selling his music that he had burned on CDs previously to his equipment being destroyed back at his pack, and there were still a few copies of the CDs left inside of the hole. Without this hole, there was no way that Yoongi would've ever survived on his own.

   Yoongi crawled backgrounds out of the hole and set out to find a small snack to tide him over before he went back to the dorm. It was quite an easy feat due to Yoongi's instincts being extremely on point. He knew just what to listen for, and he knew all of the patterns that animals would run in when trying to get away. It only took him a good fifteen minutes before he was carrying a nice plump rabbit back to the hole.

   Once settled inside of the hole with the rabbit, Yoongi began to eat and allowed his mind to wander back to what had went down with Woomin. It was obvious to Yoongi that if Woomin hadn't accepted his and Y/N's relationship by now, it was probably never going to happen. Woomin was overprotective of his best friend, who was also the girl that he was in love with. Yoongi wanted to feel empathy for him, but the man had fallen in love with another man's soulmate, which just wasn't ideal—especially since Woomin still had his own soulmate out there waiting for him. It wasn't Woomin's fault, really, because you can't control your feelings, but Woomin for damn sure could control how he acted on those feelings, and Woomin was not acting on them the right way.

   Yoongi couldn't help but feel a slight resentment towards Y/N, which he knew couldn't and wouldn't be a good thing regards to their growing relationship. They had just started going out together, and Y/N had already fucked up pretty bad. He wasn't mad at her at first, but that was also back when she had promised that Woomin wouldn't bring up his past. He knew that he would have to bring it up to her, but how? How could he bring such a thing up without jeopardizing the relationship between her and her best friend? Yoongi growled quietly to himself in frustration and took a bite out of his rabbit.