Prologue

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

The story contains some mature parts that some of you might not like. MATURE CONTENT IS NOT ALWAYS SEX. So please read at your own risk. No one is forcing you to read. You may leave the book in case you are comfortable.

The writer doesn't hate any character and neither is the story is to spread hate against any character. It solely for the purpose of entertainment and please read it from same point of view.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Enjoy

A girl came in a room with files in her hand.

Girl: Here is the file for today's meeting. All the best

Boy:(in a bit flirty tone) Thanks and by the way you are looking gorgeous

Girl blushed and looked down out of shyness. She composed herself.

Girl: You say that everyday

Boy: Yee if you will look gorgeous everyday then it's obvious na

Girl quickly left blushing brightly.

---------------‐---------------------------------

Boy1: So which kinda girl you want?

Boy2 looked at a girl and smiled.

Boy2: Well I want a girl who is my friend, understands me, trusts me. Above all I want a virgin girl

Girls gave him murderous looks. He chuckled.

---------------------------------------‐---------

A boy kneeled down in front of a girl.

Boy: It's been three years since we know each and we have been great friends. Now I wanna take this friendship a step ahead. I really love you. Will you be mine?

All were looking at the girl with hopeful eyes, fingers crossed. Girl took a deep breath.

------------------‐------------------------------

A girl showed a paper to a boy nervously. Boy read it and panicked. His hands were trembling. Sweat came on his forhead.

Boy: Wh...wha..what th..the h..hell is this? I..it's a prank right?

He looked at her with an expectation that she will say she was joking but no.

Girl: It's truth. You will support me right?

She said almost in tears. Boy just panicked and ran away throwing the papers. She called him but he didn't listen.

-------------------------------------------------

A girl was sitting on floor with no emotions. She looked up.

Girl: Still you want my answer to be yes?

Boy looked at her and then walked out without a word. Girl broke down.

Girl: I knew it. I knew it. You are also like others......

-------------------------------------------------

A girl was walking but her attention was on file she was reading. She bumped into a boy and all her papers felt down. Boy held her by waist before she could fall. Both were looking into each other's eyes.

-------‐-----------------------------------------

Reviews

Excited?

Hope you like the story.

Cover Credits- artqueen1 Thanks my cutie for this beautiful cover. I loved it so much ❤❤❤❤ Guys if you need beautiful covers for your books, go order from right now.

Tags/shoutouts

Keep supporting.

Stay tuned for character sketch.