Chapter 30

Avu was in tears seeing a person so much in love with her that he was ready accept her as she is. He was ready to go to any extent to have her. She couldn't control her sob.

Avu: Are you sure?

Sid: Never been more sure

He was looking into her eyes waiting for answer.

Sid: Avu say something

Avu:...

Sid: I promise if I have my own child someday, I will never love him/her more than Ishaan. He will always be my first baby

Avu: What about Vibha Aunty?

Sid: She just wants my happiness and she knows my happiness is you just you. No other girl can complete me except you. I can't live without you Avu. Please ab to bta do

Avu: I love you

She whispered. He couldn't believe his ears.

Avu: I love you Sid

She said a bit loudly. His lips curled up in a smile. Tears made it's way through his eyes. It was the moment he was eagerly waiting for. These were the words he wanted to hear from her mouth. He looked into her eyes. She closed her eyes. He softly placed his lips on hers. They kissed each other. The kiss was soft filled with just love. There was no lust in the kiss. Their lips moved in sync. Her one hand was on his neck and other was caressing his hair.

They slowly parted their lips. Sid joined his forhead with hers. Tears were rolling down both their eyes. Her hair were flying in air. He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up. He twirled her in air. He put her down and hugged her tightly. He snuggled into her neck.

They broke the hug but his arms were still around her waist and her arms were wrapped around his neck.

Sid: I love you

Avu: I love you too. I am sorry I made you wait a long right

Sid just shooked his head.

Sid: You took your time. You needed it. You love me and you confessed it that's enough for me. But if you would have said no today, all my expectations would have broken

Avu: I always liked you and this last year I had started falling in love you. I just kept thinking you will get a better girl

Sid: Don't say that Avni. I am glad to have you in my life

Avu smiled at him and hugged him again.

Avu's P.O.V.

I don't I deserve you or not Sid but how can I say no to you? I can't break you Sid. I just wish it's not a dream and if it is, I wish I never wake up. He accepted me. He accepted me wholeheartedly even after knowing my past. He is a gem. My Sid is a gem and I won't loose or break him at any cost. I know how much pain he has gone through, how much he has cried. Now no more. I will try to be a best life partner. I will try to give every happiness he deserves.

P.O.V. ends

Sid shooked her.

Sid: Where you lost?

Avu: Just thinking how can I be so lucky

Sid just smiled at her. They spent some time together and then left for Nigam Mansion. They came in home hand in hand. Sid kissed her forhead.

Sid: Good night love

Avu: Good night

They went to different rooms. Sid called up Vaish and gave her whome information. She was squealing and going mad in happiness for her best friend. They slept dreaming about each other.

Next morning

Both woke up smiling brightly. Sid smiled thinking about Avu and went to get fresh.

With Avu

She woke up and Reem was standing in her room.

Reem: Explain

Avu understood and blushed. Reem smirked. Avu told her about last night of course skipping their romance. Reem was jumping here and there. She was extremely happy for her bestie.

Sidneet told Vibha. She was really happy. Finally her wish was gonna get complete. Avu saw Ish coming out of Vibha's room. He was rubbing his eyes sitting on bed. Avu was bit nervous about how she gonna tell him. Sid squeezed her hand and smiled. She smiled back. Reem gave him clothes and he got fresh.

After breakfast, Sidneet were sitting with Ish.

Avu: Ishu bacha

Ish: Yes mommy

Avu looked at Sid and he nodded.

Avu: Ishu baby you always asked me about papa right?

Ish: No I don't want to know

Avu: Why baby?

Ish: You get sad na when I ask you about papa

Avu sighed and made him sit in his lap.

Avu: Look baby I didn't answer your question because I didn't know the answer at that time. But now I want to tell you. You know Siddharth uncle na?

Ish looked at Sid and nodded.

Avu: You like him?

Ish: Yesss he is very nice

Avu: What if I say he will be your papa?

Ish: Yesss I love him. He can be my papa

Sidneet smiled at each other.

Ish: But do all children get papa at my age?

Avu: No baby. But you don't have your papa here so Sid uncle wants to be your papa

He didn't get much but he was happy to know he will get a father. He no longer have to think about father topic when his schoolmates ask him about his father. Sid was happy he accepted him as a father happily.

Sid took him in his lap and kissed his forehead.

Ish: Papa

Sid smiled hearing papa from him. He side hugged Avu and kissed her cheek.

THE END

So that's it guys. Here journey of SAUDADE ends. Honestly it's one of my favs from my writings and way you guys supported me for this one, thank you so much everyone. I really loved writing this book.

Reviews

Fav scene

Worst scene

Most emotional scene

Anything else

Thank you so much for your support and love 💘