Chapter 14

That lady took me along with her and yes whatever she said was true. They gave me a room to live, food and clothes. I couldn't say that all things were amazing as my home but I couldn't expect more. This was also a blessing for me. I was almost 3 months pregnant by that time. They asked me about myself. I hesitated a bit but told them everything.

I thought they gonna judge and throw me out but to my surprise they didn't. They said though I made a mistake but they won't leave me alone on streets. I lived there, helped them in work. I got scholarship because of my high marks. Some fee they paid for me.

One night

I was lying on bed. I wasn't able to sleep.

Avu: You know what it's all because of you. Neither you would have been inside me nor I would be facing all this. You are so bad. You snatched my all happiness, family, friends, everything. I hate you. I hate you much

My eyes teared up. I felt a kick. Maybe he sensed his mother was cursing him. I broke down. I cried like hell. I was controlling from so much time but I couldn't anymore. I cried myself to sleep that night.

Months passed like this. I used to help those people in their works a bit and study for my class 12 Board Exams. And that little bean kept growing insider me. But I just kept hating him. I used to feel because of him I lost everything. Basically I was putting blame of my mistakes on that poor soul. I was just trying to decrease my own guilt.

Finally the day came. I felt contractions. They took me to a hospital and I gave a birth to a boy. They laid him beside me. I didn't even want to see him. I turned my face other side. I heared him crying. I ignored. A tear rolled down my eye. But he kept crying violently. I gritted my teeth, held the bedsheet and fisted it in my hands. Tears rolled down my eyes.

I turned towards him.

He was facing me

He was facing me. I stroked his soft and delicate cheek. He immediately stopped crying and raised his one arm towards me. And I lost all control and picked him up. I cried hugging him, kissed his whole face. His eyes twinkled, he smiled. I cried and cried. I hated myself for hating him. How could I? Holding him in my hands, I felt a different kind of pleasure.

We were discharged from hospital soon. I didn't leave him for single second. I used to take care of him a lot. After few days I was fine and started studying again.

I finished with my boards and applied for college. I didn't wanna be a burden on anyone. Though they explained me a lot, I came here. I was studying in my college and lived in a room on rent. I used to do part time job till I got job in your company. Then I got this home.

Ishan used to be with a nanny. I recently completed my studies.

Flashbacks ends

She paused for a moment and closed her eyes. Then again she stared.

Avu: Siddharth that's what my life is. How much I regret that mistake, I want to hate my child, I can't even do that. A mother's heart can never hate her child no matter even she wants to. I still regret. I still think if just if I haven't ended up doing that one mistake, what would my life have? I wonder. I still wonder if Ishan was not in my life, wouldn't it have been better. But see my bad luck I can't hate the biggest mistake of my life

She chuckled dryly.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter