Chapter 28

Skips to Sid's birthday

Sid woke up and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

Sid: Happy birthday Mr. Nigam

He was excited for today of course for his birthday but even more to see her again. He got ready and went downstairs. Vibha was setting dining table as usual. She smiled seeing him. She cupped his face and brought it to her level. She kissed his forehead lovingly.

VA: God bless you mera bacha. Always be happy. Keep growing. And make sure to always make your dad proud of you

Sid smiled and touched her feet.

VA: Happy birthday Ashu

He hugged her and she hugged him back. She caressed his hair.

VA: Always be happy. Come I will feed you with my own hands today

Sid: Sure mom

They settled down. Vibha fed him breakfast and Sid fed her. Like this they finished their breakfast. Sid left for office. All employees welcomed him with bouquets and other gifts. They all had decorated the office. His eyes got teary seeing their love. He cut the cake and they all wished him happy birthday.

They all left for work. Vaish hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

Vaish: Happiest birthday best friend

Sid: Thank you so much

Jaan: Happy birthday bawle

Sid: Thanks bawli

Abhi, Jai and Dev pulled him in a hug.

Abhi: Happy birthday broooo

Sid: Abeeee kutteee saans to lene de

Abhi: Hehe

He left him. They all left for their work. Sid gave his whole staff lunch treat. In evening all left early as it was party night. Whole group went to Sid's home. They all got ready. Jaan and Vaish set his hair. Vibha took some kajal from her eye and put behind his ear.

VA: Nazar na lage mere bache ko

Anu: Let's gooo

VA chuckled at their excitement. They all left for celebration. They had the press conference as soon as they reached as Sid is a huge buisness man. Sid was lost somewhere else. He was waiting for her.

Vaish: (whisper) Have some patience yrr

Sid rolled his eyes.

Sid: Will you just shut up?

Vaish: I am hurt

Sid: Who cares?

Vaish: Hnn obvio only person you care about is her

Sid: So what's your problem

Vaish: I have to share best friend

She pouted. Sid chuckled and pulled her cheeks. She glared him.

Anu: Arre wo dekho the most awaited guest is here

Sid looked at the entrance. They were Reemneet. Ish was holding Reem's hand. As soon as he saw Vibha, he left Reem and ran to her. Vibha picked him up and kissed his cheek. He also kissed her cheek. Avu smiled at them. They went towards their group. Avu hugged Sid.

Avu: Happy birthday

Sid: Thanks

Jaan: Wooohooo finally

Anu: He was so eager to see you since morning. Wait hi ni ho rha tha

Vaish: Morning se? Dude he is so excited since a week

They were teasing them. Avu blushed. They had few interviews and photoshoot. Then they cut the cake. The whole group held the knife with Sidneet and Vibha in middle. Sid took a piece and forwarded towards Vibha. She took a bite and made him eat. Avu took a piece and she fed him and then the rest of the group.

The whole group pushed them both for couple dance. They were lost in each other's eyes. Their every step matched. Everyone was admiring them. Media as always got some more proofs that they both are a couple. After the couple dance, all the group came on stage along with Vibha. They all danced crazily.

After all the celebrations, Sidnavi were standing together. Sid was lost in his thoughts. Vaish squeezed his hand and smiled at him. Sid smiled back. Vaish nodded looking at him.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter

SAUDADE {COMPLETED} ✔️✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें