EPILOGUE

Alarm rang and a girl woke up quickly switching off the alarm. She smiled seeing her lifelines sleeping peacefully. No suspense all know it's Avu.

She looked at Sid sleeping in boxers and their small daughter on them. His one arm was wrapped around her waist. Ish was sleeping on his other bicep. She quitely woke up not disturbing them. She took her clothes and went to get fresh.

Avu's P.O.V.

It's 3 years we have got married. We married after a month after Sid proposed me. Our friends were extremely happy for us. They always shipped us from beginning. They wanted us to end up together.

Ish is now 11 years old. I got pregnant after 6 months of our marriage. It was never planned. It just happened even though we used protection. Doctor said it's not always 100% safe. I was scared after Sid's own baby will he love Ishu the same way although he promised me and he assured me many times. Deep inside I knew how much he loves him and will never hurt him. And true to his words, he never did any partiality between both children.

I gave birth to a daughter. Sid named her as Saira. He loves her like anything but he never felt Ishaan is not his blood and Saira is. He loves both the kids equally. Even Ishu is really protective about his sister. He loves her like anything. Even though they fight sometimes but he can't live without his baby sister.

And about me. I won't say my problems ended but I got a partner who stands by me, understands me. In every situation, he is there. It's not that I never cried after our marriage but I got a shoulder to cry on. We do have arguments at time but we understand each other and sort them.

Overall my life became beautiful and all thanks to my lovely husband Sid. And about mom. She is the best mother-in-law any girl can get. She supports me like anything. She even scolds me if I am at fault at times but love she gives me I can't explain in words.

I am so grateful to God for every single person I have in my life today.

And and and did I tell you because of Sid I got my parents back.

Flashback

Avu: Sid where are we going yrr?

Sid: I told na it's a surprise

Avu: But...

He shushed me. Ok so it was my birthday. I was pregnant with Saira. He made me and Ish sit in car and blindfolded me. I asked him million times where is he taking me but he didn't reply. Ok finally I gave up. But it was freaking two and a half hour I was sitting here with my eyes closed. I was gonna kill this idiot for sure.

Sid: If you are done murdering me, we have reached our destination

I was about to open my blindfold but he held my hand.

Sid: Not yet

Avu:(shouted) What the fuck?

Sid: Just two more minutes love

Before I could say a word, he picked me up in bridal style and took me somewhere.

Sid: Ishu bacha come

He put me down and opened my blindfold. I opened my eyes and adjusted them with light and saw my mom standing there. After ages I saw her. We both were numb. Tears rolled down my eyes. She also couldn't control her tears for long. My dad came seeing why is she taking too long. His eyes softened.

Avu: D...a..ad

He controlled his emotions.

AD: What are you doing here?

He said in a cold voice. Ish flinched and hugged Sid's legs. Sid picked him up and rubbed his back.

AD: Sonia just close the door and come inside. She is no one to us