Chapter 21

Avu's P.O.V.

He left me without a word after knowing my past. You knew God how much it hurted me. But you sent him back again. Why can't you let me live peacefully. On top of that, he wanna meet you. Anyways why am I even thinking about his so called invitation. I ain't gonna meet him. I don't wanna talk anything to him. Wasn't leaving me like this enough for him?

P.O.V. ends

She went to her cabin and tried focusing on her work but unfortunately she couldn't. Whole day passed like this. Sid's words were ringing in her ears but she was just telling herself she won't go to meet him at any cost.

Meanwhile with Sid

Sid was in hotel room he had booked before coming there.

Sid's P.O.V.

After freaking 4 years I saw her. The girl I was dying to see. When I lost all hopes, finally I saw her today. But she didn't even talk to me properly. Will she even come to meet me? I wish she does.

P.O.V. ends

He was lying on bed looking outside the window with pain clear in his eyes.

At 4:30

He got ready and left for cafe. He sat on a table and was just looking at the entrance. A waiter came to take to him.

W: Good evening sir

Sid looked at him coming out of his thoughts. He gave a weak smile and nodded.

W: Sir your order?

Sid: I will give in few minutes. Thank you

W: Sure sir. Take your time

Waiter bowed and left. Sid was sitting there waiting for her. Time kept running. He checked the phone, it was 5:30. He sighed and continued waiting. After sometime, he again checked it was 5:45. He aat there till 6:30. He felt like crying when she didn't come. At 7, he sighed sadly and stood up deciding to leave. He thought she won't come now after waiting for 2 hours.

He remembered his words, "If you ever considered me something, please come." His eyes filled with tears. He blinked his eyes to stop those tears. He moved towards the entrance. When he reached there, he saw her. She came finally. She qas hell nervous and his eyes were teary. They had an eye contact.

Both were looking in each other's eyes with tears. They met after ages. She came much late but finally she did. Sid broke the eye contact.

Sid: I thought you won't come

Avu just looked down not knowing what to say. He sensed it.

Sid: Can we sit and talk?

She nodded slightly. They sat on a table and he ordered something for them.

Sid: Long time?

He said trying not to look at her.

Avu: Yee

None of them had the courage to look at each other. They knew if they did, they will surely end uo breaking down. How much they wanted to cry out, they didn't intend to create any scene in public.

Avu: Can we please talk? I need to leave soon

She said finally trying to initiate the talk.

Sid: Avu....I hope I haven't lost the right to call you

Avu took a deep breath.

Avu: No Sid. You can call me anything you want to. But what you wanna talk about? That you moved on or wanna tell me about your wife?

Sid chuckled and shooked her head in disbelief.

Sid: Avu I am sorry but you didn't get to know me even a bit in the years we were together. I ain't married. Nor dating

Avu: Oh

She didn't know what more to say.

Sid: Avu

He said in a bit heavy voice. Avu looked at him.

Sid:.....

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter