Chapter 27

Sid was standing near the window of his room with coffee mug in his hand. He was looking at the rain drops falling.

Sid's P.O.V.

It's been almost a year since we met again.  Those four years were difficult for me but last one year was even more difficult. Love of my life was in front of me for multiple times, I even lost my first kiss to her but I couldn't claim her mine. It's so difficult to be with your love and you just can't call them as yours.

Many times she came for celebrations. People who don't know about her past even think us as couple but unfortunately we are not. At times I have even seen love for me in her eyes.

People think boy and girl love each other. Boy propose her and she accepts and it's a happy ending. Well even I used to think before I experienced love on my own. It's not that simple. It's seriously not. Even Avneet and Rishabh loved each other. Why they never had a happy ending. They must had lots of fantasies and dreams about each other but they could never fulfilled them.

Mom wants me to get married and settle in life but she doesn't say it because she wants me to decide when and with whom I wanna get married. She is eagerly waiting for the day. She doesn't say that doesn't mean I don't understand.

My friends, all these years behave like everything is fine but they inside they were also missing her like hell.

I was broken to know her past. I was shocked, extremely shocked. But I was devasted to know she just left. Maybe I would never see her again in my life. I lost all hopes but finally God listened to my prayers and I met her. I got her back.

At every party, she is the one I do couple dance with. She is the one I share my feelings with. She is the one I flirt with. Our group even tease us with each other's names.

We don't cut any cakes till she stands beside us and holds the knife with us. We all group always cut our cakes together. And it's incomplete without even one of us.

P.O.V. ends

Sid finished his coffee and kept the empty mug on a table. He got ready for his office. He had his breakfast along with Vibha. She always tried to be cheerful for his son. She always supported him in his every decision. Though she wanted him to get married but he needed time. She understood his condition and never forced him and let him decide as it's his life.

He took her blessings and left for his office. His employees greeted him.

Anu: Birthday boy soonish

Abhi: Anu he would be more excited to meet someone than his birthday

Jai: Obviously

Sid: Guys yrr

Dev: Kya? Sahi hi to bol rhe hai

Vaish: Our Romeo's Juliet will come soon

Jaan: Of course

Sid: Guys shut up yrr

He said controlling his blushing.

Jaan: Look someone is blushing

Anu: Awwwwwwiiiiieeeee

Sid: Chup. Chlo all back to work

Jaan rolled her eyes.

Jaan: Aaya bada back to work

Sid: I think I am your boss

Jaan: Haha very funny

Sid: Arree yrr thodi si to izzat kra kro meri. Salary lete ho tum log mujhse

Dev: Jo dost izzat hi krne lag jae wo dost kaise

Jai: Of course

Everyone chuckled. Sid shooked his head in disbelief.

Jaan: Ab ye humse kha theek se baat krta hai. Saara time Avu ke sapno mein rehta hai aur jab wo saamne hoti hai to usike saath rehta hai

Sid: Guys let's get to our works. Meeting hai meri aaj

Anu: Hnn hnn krle beta topic change

Sid: Of course mom

Anu: Ayyeeee I won't leave youuuu

All of them got to their works pulling each other's legs especially Sid's.

To be continued

Just wanted to put a scene of group. 😛😛😛

A/n: I am leaving for hostel trip early morning till 4 October. I am not saying I won't update. I have chapters in draft. But kisi din na kroo to don't do any drama.

Stay tuned for next chapter