Chapter 26

Avu went to Reem's home and saw Ish and Reem playing with each other and the hall was really messy. All things were here and there. She just shooked her head in disbelief.

Avu: Ishu Reem

Neither of them noticed as they were busy with each other. Reem was running and Ish was behind her to catch her. Avu called them out again but they were too busy to notice. She sighed and went toward them. She pulled their ears. Both winced.

Avu: Tum dono ko na sunai deta hai dikhai deta hai. Kya haal kia ghar ka

Reem: Ahh chhodde na Avu

Ish: Hnn mommy sorry

Avu: Sorry ke bache. Bola tha na koi sharat nhi krna

Ish: Mein sorry ka nhi aapka bacha hu

He pouted angrily. Reemneet chuckled at his cuteness.

Reem: Ab chhod de yrr. Jaane de. Ye sab saaf ho jaega

Avu: Wo to chhota hai. Tujhme bhi akal nhi hai

Reem and Ish looked at each other.

Reem and Ish: Sowwwieeee

They said with puppy eyes. Avu melted.

Avu: Tum dono ka kuch nhi ho skta

She left them both.

Reem: Chlo let's have dinner

Ish: Yee

Ish ran to the dining room. Avu smiled at him.

Reem: Avu

Avu: Hnn

She said turning towards Reem.

Avu: Ishaan ne tang to nhi kia na?

Reem: You know I love him so much. Usse kbhi tang ho hi nhi skti

Avu: I know right. Tu hi bigad rhi hai usse

Reem: Tu chhod wo sab. Ye bta tu gyi kha thi?

Avu: I told na kuch kaam tha

Reem: I know Avu but aesa kya kaam tha jo tujhe iss time itna urgently jana pada. Uss time poochha nhi kyuki tu pareshan bhi lag rhi thi

Avu: I had to go meet an old friend. Kuch baat krni thi

Reem: Jaha tak mein janti hu tere old friends mein it's either me or Rishabh

Avu rolled her eyes.

Avu: Mein Rishabh se milne nhi gyi thi. It was someone else

Reem: Umm....

Avu: (cuts her) Hum log khana khale. Mujhe bohot bhookh lgi hai

Reem nodded understanding she didn't want to talk. They both went to have dinner.

Time passed away

Avu's P.O.V.

It's going to be almost a year. Since I got my friends back. Though I don't live with them but we meet frequently on birthdays and other celebritions. It was so difficult to get their apology. They all were so angry from me for leaving like that. They didn't talk to me for almost a month. Everyone forgave me slowly. They all know my past and none of them behaved differently knowing it.

I am so blessed to have friends like them. Reem is also a part of our group now. She mixed up with everyone easily. All know Ishaan and he loves to spend time with them. Vibha Aunty loves him a lot. Sometimes I feel love and time my mom was supposed to give him, Vibha Aunty gave that. He even loves her more than me.

And about Sid. I thought everything will be find along with time but no. He is not ready to move on. Though he never forced me to be his as he promised but I really feel like crying seeing him like this. I know it hurts him.

Flashback

All our group was busy after Abhi's birthday celebration. Ishaan was sleeping with Vibha Aunty. Sid and me were sitting in a park talking randomly.

Avu: Sid

Sid: Hmm

Avu: What have you thought about your future?

Sid: I think my career is set. Company is doing fantastic. What more I need to do?

I sighed.

Avu: Sid I don't mean professional life. What have you thought about yourself? When are going to get married? Don't you need a life partner?

He looked up towards moon.

Sid: I already have a girl and she is my soulmate

Avu: Sid you can't live like this. You need someone

He pulled me towards him by my waist. My hands were on his chest. He looked into my eyes.

Sid: Tum ho na

He said in a husky voice. Shivers ran down my spine. He was looking into my eyes. I closed my eyes and he placed his lips on mine. We kissed each other. His first kiss. He gave him first kiss to me. The moment he had saved for his soulmate.

Flashback ends

It never was awkward between us even after that kiss. Somewhere even I have started falling for him and I won't deny that. I tried distancing myself from him thinking I don't deserve him.

But he never let any distance or awkwardness come in between us.

It's his birthday after two days. Somewhere I feel I shouldn't go. But he just waits for me for every celebration to start. I can't even break his heart by not going.

P.O.V. ends

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter