Chapter 19

Next morning

Avu woke up and saw Ish sleeping like a cute baby. His hair were falling on his forhead. She smiled at him. She removed his hair and kissed his forehead. He smiled in sleeping sensing his mom's touch. Avu awwed at his cuteness.

She got ready for office and prepared breakfast and tiffin for Ish. Then she went in room to wake him up. She sat beside him and caressed his hair.

Avu: Wake up bacha

Ish: Mmmmmm

He turned away frowning.

Avu: Baby get up. Aapko school jana hai. Mumma ko bhi office jana hai. Dono late ho jaenge utho

He didn't even move. She sighed and raised his t-shirt. She tickled his tummy. He started laughing loudly. He woke up and sat on bed.

Ish: Mommy you are so bad

He pouted angrily and turned his face away. Avu picked him and made him sit on his lap.

Avu: Mommy chhe guchha ho jaooge

Ish: Yes. Aapse baat nhi kroonga

Avu: Chlo theek hai. No chocolates; no phone; not going out on weekends

Ish: Nooo

He whined.

Avu: To kroge mumma se baat

Ish: Yee

He turned around and kissed her cheek.

Avu: Chlo let's get ready

She took him in washroom and made him brush his teeth. She bought his towel and clothes.

Ish: Nhi nahana

He cried. Avu ignored him and made him sit in bathtub. She gave him bath and made him wear clothes. She fed him breakfast.

Ish: Bass

Avu glared him.

Avu: Jldi se finish kro isse

She made him finish his plate and ate hers. She booked a cab and dropped him at school.

Avu: Bye baby. Mommy will come soon and take you. Listen to your teachers. Kisiko tang nhi krna aur kisise kuch leke nhi khana. Aur kisike saath khi bhi nhi jana. Mumma aapko lene aayegi. Ok?

He nodded understanding her everyday instructions. She kissed his forehead and left bidding him bye. She was always worried for him like every other parent, in fact even more. He was the only reason of her life now and she couldn't afford to loose him at any cost no matter how much she regretted having him.

Time passed away. Nothing much happened in Avu and Ish's life. But yes she was much stable now. She was really hardworking. She just wanted to give her son a bright future. She had decided she is gonna be his best friend and always explain him about different stages of his life on her own as she were wanted her son to repeat the mistake she did. Avu always remembered her parents and friends. She used to smile and cry at the same time remembering some beautiful memories. Though those moments didn't lasted long but definitely they left everlasting memories. Ish asked him two-three times about his father. Avu always flipped the topic somehow but his noticed his mommy getting sad whenever he asked something and as he couldn't see her sad, he stopped asking her.

After 4 years

Today was a normal day for all but for Avu. She had a gut feeling something is gonna happen today. She woke up with this feeling but wasn't able to figure out what. Good or bad, no idea. Just something big. She was feeling her life is gonna take some turn. Everything was going pretty normal now. She was not ready for any more problems now. She had even got the punishment for her mistake.

She prayed to God.

Avu: Aap to sab jaante ho. Itna seh chuki hu. Mere lie nhi to uss bache ke lie ab aur pareeksha matt lo. I am tired of all this. Please let me and my child live peacefully. Please I just won't be able to bare anything else now. I have lost all my strength. Please don't do anything now. Maybe I am just feeling like this but still please don't harm my baby atleast

She made him ready for school and dropped him on his way to office. She noticed everyone is much more busy focused on their work than everyday. She went to ask Reem.

To be continued

Is it just some kinda irrational fear in her mind or fate has something else planned?

Stay tuned for next chapter