Chapter 12

Before starting read this, I read comments on last chapter. I wanna clear one thing. THIS IS NOT RAPE!!!!! It would have been rape if one of them would have physically forced the other one. It was with consent of both of them. They both had it without thinking of consequences. Stop blaming him. And if he is st fault, Neet is equally at fault. They both leaned in for the kiss. No hate to her in real life. But I just wanna tell to all those teenagers out there if you don't have proper knowledge about sex and protection, fucking don't get physically. Saala tumhara true love zindagi bhar ka pachtawa ban skta hai. For you as well as your parents!!!! Don't get in all these things please. Look at your age. And this is not funny. It's a damn serious thing.

And I am not gonna give any details.

Let's start

Next morning

I woke up and saw our naked bodies tangled into each other. I didn't know how to react at that time. Somewhere I thought it's normal between a girl and boy. He woke up and saw us in this condition.

Avu: I think I should leave. Mom dad must be waiting for me

Ri: You get fresh. We can have breakfast. Then you can leave

Avu: Amm ok

I got fresh and he made some sandwiches and put juice for us. We again fed each other.

Avu: Now I should leave

Ri nodded. He came till door to bid me bye. He looked at me and leaned in and we smooched each other's lips. I blushed and said bye and left for home. I rang the bell mom opened the door. She kissed my forhead.

AM: How was your sleepover. Aur kuch study bhi ki ya just enjoyment

Avu: Nhi we studied a bit as well

AM: Breakfast is ready

Avu: Ma I had my breakfast

AM: Ok bacha

I felt bad lying to her when she blindly trusted me but at same point I felt it's my life, I can do whatever I like.

Everything was going normally. When Ri's parents were out, I used to visit taking Reem's support. I thought my life is perfect but I guess I was wrong. It was the silence before storm. I missed my periods. I ignored it thinking it's normal. But after a week, I felt puking. I didn't use to feel like eat anything. I was becoming cranky.

I was scared and hoped it's not what I think. I couldn't tell anyone. Even Reem had gone to meet her parents. I dialed her number but cut it thinking what and how will I tell her and what would be her reaction. I did many times. Finally I called her and told her everything.

Reem: I think you should go for test

Avu: But Reem...

Reem: (cuts her) Look Avni your health will keep deteriorating if you ignored. It's better if we confirm it. Let's hope for the best. If you need a doctor, I know you can't go to your family doctor. There is a cousin of mine, whose best friend is a doctor. We can go talk to her

Avu: Okk

I was at the verge of breaking down if Reem wouldn't have handled me. I finally gathered courage and went to laboratory. They took the test. I was waiting for resports sitting on seat rubbing my hands wishing it's not positive. I heared my name. I stood up and walked towards her. My heart was beating at a high rate. I took the report with trembling hands and opened it. My whole world turned upside down. My all fears came true. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I was pregnant with his child. I left the lab not knowing what to do.

Then I thought Rishabh will support me. He will definitely support me. He loves me so much. He will accept me. I thought to talk to him so I called him.

Avu: Hii Rishabh

Ri: Hi Avni. You sound tensed

Avu: Nothing can you just come in central park. I need to talk something important

I said in a shaky voice.

Ri: Avi are you alright?

He was tensed.

Avu: Yes. Just come fast

Ri: Alright. I will be there very soon. Don't worry. Just take care of yourself

I somehow went to the park in front of laboratory and waited for him. My tears were not stopping. I was so worried what will I say to mom dad. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter