Chapter 18

I know you guys want Sid's side but you need to wait a bit!!!

Ish: Mommy why we came here? Our home is so big and beautiful. Why we came here?

Avu: See bacha that's massi's home. Not ours. We lived there for sometime till I found a new home for us. And we can go meet massi anytime. And about beautiful, we gonna decorate this home as well. Ok baby?

Ish nodded understanding. He was quite mature for his age because of his life circumstances.

Ish: Ok mommy

Avu smiled and cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

Avu: Chlo you can play. I will set clothes and other things

Ish: Mommy Ishan is a big boy. So Ishan will help mommy

He said cutely and Avu chuckled.

Avu: Achha my big boy. Come

Avu cleaned everything and set up the home. Ish helped him.

Avu: Achha my baby must be hungry

Ish: Yee

Avu: Chlo then I will make food

Avu went in kitchen followed by Ish. She made him sit on slab. She cooked the food while talking with Ish. Avu was pouring oil in a utensil.

Ish: Mommy

Avu: Yes?

Ish: Who is papa?

Her hand freezed for a moment. Everything came in front of her eyes. She felt Ish shooking her.

Ish: Mommy

She looked at him. She didn't realize a tear felt from her eye till Ish wiped it. He was looking at his mommy worried.

Ish: Mommy you ok? Why are you crying?

Avu shooked her head.

Avu: Kuch nhi bass. Wo hnn aankh mein onion lag gya hoga

Ish: Ohh

Avu: Achha dekho aapka favorite cartoon aa gia hoga. Jaoo jake dekhlo. Khana bass ban gia hai. Mein abhi lati hu ok?

Ish: Okkkk

He said excitedly. Avu put him down the slab. He ran out. Avu let her tears flow down which she was controlling.

Avu: Aaj to sambal lia. Par kab tak? Fir poochega to kya boloongi usee. Kab tak chhupaoongi? Bada hoga to sawal badte jaenge

She cooked the dinner with all this going in her mind. She put the food on dining table.

Avu: Ishu baby aajao. Dinner krlo

Ish came and sat on seat. Avu fed him food. He was eating like a cute baby. Avu was admiring him along with thinking of his question. She couldn't delay him much. He would keep asking till he got his answers. And it's obvious that he will ask questions related to his father.

After dinner, she washed the utensils and he helped him.

Avu: I will do it babu. You go play

Ish: No mommy you always do it. I will help you

Avu shooked her head in disbelief. He helped her. He cleaned one plate.

Ish: Mommyyyy look it's looking so good

Avu caressed his hair.

Avu: Very good mera bacha

They cleaned up everything and prepared the bed. Avu changed his clothes. Ish took her phone and sat on bed.

Avu: Ishu no phone baby. Sleep quitely

Ish: Pweeeessss

He pouted cutely. Avu melted.

Avu: Ok fine. Just 10 minutes

Ish: Okieee

Avu sat with him. They played for 15 minutes.

Avu: Chlo bass. Ab soe

Ish: Mommy one more game

Avu glared him.

Ish: Please na

Avu: Kalse doongi nhi

Ish: Ok

He gave her phone back. She picked him up and took him in washroom. They brushed their teeth. Avu washed his face and took him to bed.

Ish: Mommy story

Avu: Mommy is tired Ishu

He nudged her again.

Ish: Mommy story

She sighed and told him a bedtime story. He slept but she was too disturbed because of his question to sleep. She kept thinking about it and didn't know when sleep took over her.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter