just for fun

"What the hell Jeon Jungkook!!" Lisa barged inside his room only to find him laying on his bed and playing video games. His hairs were slightly damped because he just came out after taking a bath.

Jungkook averted his gaze from the mobile and scanned her expression. She was burning in anger which made him chuckle. He ignored her presence and continued to play games.

"How dare you? What's so funny huh?" She yelled at him but he remained unfazed, still playing games. "You!!" She roamed her eyes around the familiar room and picked up a vas from the side table.

"You're so gone Jeon Jungkook!" She yelled before throwing the vas towards him. He immediately jumped away from the bed and the vas hit the wall behind him making him flinch. "You! What the fu*k are you trying to do? You lady hulk!" Jungkook yelled back at her after throwing his phone on the bed.

"What I'm trying to do? What are you trying to do Jeon freaking Jungkook? How dare you to reveal our relationship without my permission?" Lisa walked towards him and stood closer to him, still oozing fire balls through her eyes.

"When did I revealed our relationship?" He pointed his finger on her and then him while emphasising the word our. "Last night in that interview, why did you said that you're married?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and again jumped on his bed, using his both hands as a pillow, he smirked playfully looking up at her.

"It's my life, I can do whatever I want. Besides, I just said the truth. I'm already married right?" He raised his brows seeing her and she balled her fist due to her anger.

"Yes it's your life and you can do whatever you want but you're married to me. You could have atleast ask for my opinion before spoiling everything to the media!" Lisa clenched her fist tightly feeling her temperature raising bit by bit.

"Oh really? So finally you accept that you're my wife huh?" He cockily smirked at her again and she rolled her eyes, folding her both hands above her chest.

"Don't try to change the topic Jeon Jungkook! I swear I'm so close to smash your head against this wall!" Lisa's face turned deep red as she shot daggers at him through her blood shot eyes.

If it wasn't for her career, she would never have wasted her so much time in arguing with him. "What do you want Mrs Jeon?" He nonchalantly walked towards his mirror and started drying his slightly wet hairs. Lisa walked towards him and stood beside him. "Why did you revealed that you're married?" She gritted her teeths, trying to sound as calm she could.

"Just for fun!" He kept the dryer on the table and ruffler her hair before walking back to his bed. "Just for fun? Are you out of your mind? Our careers are at stake and you're saying you did that just for fun?" Lisa lost a little bit of calm in her voice and yelled at him loudly.

"Did I revealed that I'm married to you? Did I revealed that I'm married to Lalisa Manoban? I just said that I'm married, I never specifically said a name. And yeah, I did it for fun, ever since I've married you, in those last 8 months, my life is ruined. No fun, no parties, nothing! It gave me a kick when I revealed that I'm married. You know the whole world is shook ever since I revealed it!" Junkook laughed while Lisa scoffed looking at him.

"How can you act so immature Jungkook? What if someone found out about our marriage?" Lisa's voice choked which made him stiff at his place. He took a deep breath before turning around to face her. "Listen, You don't have to worry. No one would find out about our marriage and I'll make sure of it." He said taking out a lollipop and then unwrapping it before stuffing it into his mouth.

Lisa sighed before sitting on his bed with a huff. She massaged her head with her eyes closed and Jungkook stared at her before sitting beside her. He offered her the lollipop he was sucking. She looked at the candy and then looked up at him in disbelief before murmuring "Seriously?"

Jungkook shrugged and again started sucking his lollipop when someone suddenly barged inside his room. "How's is it so quiet today? Even after such a scandal?" Lisa and Jungkook looked up only to find Jimin leaning his head on the door frame and smiling at the both of them.

"And your mirror is also fine today?" Jimin smirked looking at Jungkook. Lisa had never came to Jungkook's room without any reason. Mostly whenever she would come in his room, there won't be any other reasons other then fighting. So, whenever she had came in his room, she had broke the mirrors of his room for a few times.

"Stop it hyung. Don't give her ideas okay. And by the way, the vas you brought from Busan is already dead." Jimin roamed his eyes around the room only to find the broken pieces of vas in the corner of the room. " Yeah you both!" Jimin yelled and Jungkook laughed.

"Lisa, you here?" Jin came and stood beside Jimin. "Oppa..." Lisa whined and walked towards him. "Is there some food? I really need it!" Lisa poked his arm and he chuckled before ruffling her hair.

"Come down with me. And you Jeon! Stop pulling such stunts okay. You're not only risking your own career but hers as well." Jin scolded him but Jungkook rolled his eyes before walking towards the three of them.

"What would you like to eat Mrs Jeon?" Jungkook asked in a sugar coated voice which filled suspicion in Lisa. "You..." Lisa abruptly stopped as Jungkook stuffed the lollipop in her mouth which he was sucking a while ago. Lisa widened her eyes seeing him while Jimin and Jungkook laughed out sharing a high-five.

Before Lisa coud say anything else, Jin dragged her outside while rubbing his forehead.

•••
This story is hell confusing right? Don't worry, I'll explain everything 😅 don't forget to drop your precious reviews 💜