happy anniversary, love

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé sighed seeing Lisa. She was sitting like a lifeless body. Her face was drained of all colours. "Lisa-yah! Calm down. Everything will be fine." Rosé rubbed her shoulder to comfort her. "She has not said a single word from last three hours and you're still thinking she's not calm enough?" Jisoo poked rosé.

Jennie rolled her eyes and sat in front of Lisa, holding her palms in hers. "Lisa! Stop acting like a lovesick! I know you're upset because of this news, but everything is still under control. It's not something new for us idols to face. Trust me Jungkook will handle everything!" Lisa travelled her eyes from her hands to Jennie's face. Jennie sighed seeing her pale face. She looked as if she will burst into tears any moment.

"Unnie, tomorrow... it's our first anni... anniversary..." Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo sighed feeling bad for her when Lisa lowered her head again and a tear drop rolled down her flushed cheeks.

"This all happened because of that bi*chpatch! I'll kill him if I meet him!" Jennie gritted her teeths and punched the couch. Jisoo and Rosé exchanged awkward glances before they hugged Lisa and Jennie. "Everything's gonna be fine~~" the two vocalists sang for the two rappers to comfort them.

••

"Wherever you are, come to our house right now." These few words Jungkook spoke to her before disconnecting the call, kept repeating in her head as she drove to their personal villa.

She was really worried what will happen and the fact that she still hasn't received any calls from her nor Jungkook's agency made her more worried.

While driving on the isolated road, her eyes glanced outside the window to see the clouds thundering and indicating that there's going to be a heavy rain tonight. She sighed and continued to drive, ignoring the soft and small droplets of rain starting to pour on her face through the half opened window.

When she reached inside, she wasn't shocked to see the silent environment inside their home. She removed her coat and hung it on a hanger before moving upstairs to their room. The lights were off, only a faint moonlight coming through the floor-to-ceiling windows lightened their bedroom.

She pulled the glass door opened and saw him shirtless, in the swimming pool. She was shocked thinking why was he swimming during this cold weather but soon cleared her mind thinking it was one of his hobbies whenever he was stressed out with work.

But Lisa knew, he wasn't stressed out because of work this time. Feeling faint movements behind him, Jungkook arched his neck and looked at her silently for a minute. Lisa's cheeks heated up when she noticed his flexed bare back.

Suddenly forgetting everything that happened today, her mind again flew back to the things happened back in his hometown. The first time they consummated their marriage. Her shyness, his boldness, the intensity between them and the smell of love in the air. Everything that came in her mind somehow made her legs wobble.

She awkwardly cleared her throat and mentally scold herself, "Come on you! We need to talk out things seriously for now! Stop acting like a horny teenager!"

When Jungkook saw her awkwardly mumbling things to herself, he sighed. Because of the silence in the chilled night outside their bedroom, even the sound of his breathing felt so alluring to Lisa's ears.

"Come here." When she was still fantasizing about him, his husky voice softly called her. She instantly straightened her clothes and walked closer to the swimming pool. "Umh... Jungk-"
"Come inside." His raspy voice interrupted her nervous one as he called her inside the pool.

She looked at the water in the pool and then glanced up at the wheather. It was still raining a little and faint thunderstorms could still be heard. But sensing that his mood was not good, she silently obliged and removed her shoes before going inside the pool beside him.