aggressively romantic wife

Lisa's whole body stiffened seeing the woman her husband admires the most, probably more than her, Lee Ji Eun. 

"Why so late?" Jungkook grinned hugging Jieun who patted his back and broke the hug smilingly. "Sorry. I was stuck with some urgent work." When Jieun was talking to Jungkook, all other male idols, as well as female idols started approaching them.

Lisa looked at Jieun and Jungkook who were standing between the crowd and they all laughed at something Jieun said. Her throat moved and she suddenly felt uncomfortable. When she turned around, she only found Jin sitting alone by the bar table and having some drinks.

Lisa looked at Jungkook and Jieun for the last time before walking towards Jin. "Oppa, what are you doing here? Aren't you going to meet IU unnie?" Jin turned to glance at Jieun and Jieun happened to look for him at the same time, in results, their eyes collided but soon Jin looked away with a faint smile and drank another sip of Soju.

When Jin looked at Lisa, she was still looking at Jieun and Jungkook and he sighed before he silently laughed gaining Lisa's attention. "What?" Lisa raised her brows and Jin shook his head before looking at her. "I understand. Young couples usually get jealous. It's natural." Jin ruffled her hair and Lisa pouted.

"Forget about our matter. Oppa, would you mind if I ask something about you?" Lisa poked his arm and he chuckled nodding his head. "Back then when I was still a trainee, I heard some rumours about you being linked with IU unnie. Did you both really dated each other?" Lisa hesitantly asked and Jin immediately looked at her with a chuckle.

His expression amused Lisa, she thought he might get angry if she would ask about his personal life but she just remembered how he treated her, like his little sister. "Well yeah. I dated IU as soon as our dating ban ended. We dated for almost three years after we debuted. But after sometime, she asked for a break. At that time I also wanted a break from our relationship because we both were getting busy in our schedules. And guess what? The break in our relationship is still going on." Jin laughed and drank another cup of Soju.

Lisa pitifully smiled looking at him. "You still like her?" Jin blankly stared at nothing before snapping his head towards Lisa with a mischief grin. "Forget about my matters now. Let's talk how you were just now burning seeing Jungkook with her." Lisa somehow controlled the urge to roll her eyes and look again towards them, obviously they were still talking.

"Oppa do you think Jungkook still likes IU unnie?" Lisa asked staring at the cup of soju which Jin gave her just now. "To be honest I don't think he likes her now. But he surely admires her. I even remembered him being envious to me and saying 'Jin hyung you're so lucky that you got the chance to date the princess, I'm so jealous of you'" Jin laughed remembering how the teenage Jungkook whined in jealousy.

Meanwhile, Lisa felt uncomfortable with each word Jin spoke. When they were chatting casually, Jieun approached them. "Hey Lisa!" Lisa smiled warmly at her and hugged her. "You're growing more beautiful." Jieun praised, caressing Lisa's hair and Lisa couldn't help but feel so overwhelmed as well as ashamed.

She's so sweet to me. She's so sweet to everyone. Perhaps that's why Jungkook liked her. Why I'm always thinking too much?

"How have you been unnie?" Lisa asked with a smile and continued to chat with her. When she was talking with Jieun, her eyes followed Jungkook who picked up a botel of champagne and turned to look for her.

Lisa stopped talking as soon as she saw him beckoning her to follow him. She hesitantly glance back towards Jieun who was also silent, and was surprisingly looking at Jin who was now talking with Namjoon.
"Unnie, I'll come back in a while." Keeping aside all her thoughts, Lisa told Jieun and secretly grabbed the bag she brought earlier before following Jungkook who went upstairs to a room.