too much, i miss you

"But, oppa I'm leaving with Rosé for shooting our new MV tomorrow. It's been already a week since he's not replying me. I won't be able to use my personal phone for a month there. How am I going to contact him. Please tell him to talk to me." Lisa pouted talking to Jimin, feeling annoyed and helpless because of her husband who has been avoiding her since a week now. She was trying to call him or message him by her unnie's phone and by her new phone but he didn't attended even a single new message from anyone.

A week ago (flashback) After that award night incident, Jungkook drove straight to their personal villa, where they spended a little quality time back then when they were okay.

He didn't wanted to talk to her. Not to anyone. He wanted some alone time. Although he knew there must be some story behind what he saw in Astro's van, he still couldn't help but feel helpless and annoyed as he remembered her wife's words.

"I don't care! I don't love him and you know that. I have been waiting for you from so long now please don't deny your feelings. I know you love me too. Please don't go away from me. I really love you."

How can she says such words to another man when she's married to him? Is she really cheating on him? Since when? Or is he just overthinking things? Maybe he should have talked to her or atleast listen to her for once.

He ruthlessly punched the punching bag which he had settled in the basement when he angrily entered in their villa. After letting out his frustration on the punching bag for more than 30 minutes, he gave a hard punch on it and removed his gloves before throwing them on the floor.

He directly went to the balcony taking a bottle of beer in his hand and started drinking while staring at the dark night sky. He knew he quickly needed to sort things out with his wife because he didn't wanted this to go more ahead.

With a blurred vision and trembling legs, he was a little drunk as he walked back inside his bedroom and laid on the bed. He realised it was the first time he was alone in this house, alone in this bedroom, alone in this bed.

The thin bedsheets felt colder than usual. He hugged himself and tried to sleep but something was missing. He sat up on the bed and looked around the empty room. There were several photos of her with him. He pouted looking at the one specific photo on the bedside table, which was clicked on their wedding day.

He remembered Lisa was smiling brightly looking at the camera while he was standing beside her, looking at her with an annoyed expression on his face and his mouth and eyes widened. That day the personal and secret photographer who was hired by their families, asked them to click a couple photo together.

Just as they both were going to pose, Lisa intentionally pinched his waist and he immediately turned to look at her with anger while the photographer was quick enough to capture the funny yet memorable moment in his camera.

He looked away from the photo and walked towards their closet. Opening her side of closet he took out one of her scarf. It was a yellow coloured scarf which was filled with her natural essence. He wrapped it around his neck and walked back towards the bed stumbling.

He laid back on the bed and sniffed her scarf before closing his eyes and finally drifting to sleep. In a subconscious state, he mumbled out how much he was missing his wife.

Currently (end of flashback) it's been a week since he was avoiding her. He himself wanted to talk to her but still wanted to give himself some time so that he won't burst on her when they both would finally meet each other. He talked to manager Sejin to clear his schedule for tomorrow and manager Sejin actually gave him the permission to go do whatever he wanted to.

Only if he could know, that Lisa was leaving for New York tomorrow.

On the other hand, Jimin came to Jungkook's room only to find him taking out his clothes and checking himself in the mirror. "Where are you going now?" Jimin asked in an annoyed tone. He was really annoyed at Jungkook that he wasn't ready to talk to Lisa.

He really wanted them both to get back together as soon as possible. He was feeling really bad seeing Lisa who was getting restless since that award night incident and wanted to clear herself in his eyes, while here he is, unbothered about his wife's tentions.

"What happened? I'm not going anywhere today. I'll go tomorrow. And if you're here to talk about her than go away hyung! I'm still not in a mood to talk about that matter." Jimin angrily stared at him and turned Jungkook towards him holding his elbow.

"What's wrong with you Jungkook? How can you act so immature? That girl is literally crying all night to prove herself right in your eyes and you're not even willing to hear her side of view? Come on grow up now Jeon Jungkook! It wasn't that big of a deal how you have created it!!" Jimin couldn't hold but angrily bark at the younger who sighed and suddenly hugged him.

Jimin irritatedly tried to free himself from Jungkook but the younger was too muscular and large that he eventually gave up.

"Calm down hyung. I know I messed up everything. I should have talked to her earlier. But I was too much insecure and jealous that I couldn't make out what is right and what is wrong. But don't worry. I have planned to meet her tomorrow. I'll sort the things out between us as soon as possible. Don't worry!" Jungkook broke the hug and faced Jimin who scoffed at him.

"How are you going to meet her tomorrow? When she's leav-" Jimin's mobile ranged when he was just going to tell Jungkook and Lisa's schedule. He took out his phone and saw Rosé calling. "Go ahead and attend your girlfriend. Till I'm going to prepare a gift for my wife." Jimin nodded and walked out of his room while Jungkook called someone.

"Are the gifts ready?... Okay!... No I'll come myself to pick them up... Yeah!" He disconnected the call and smiled widely before walking out of his room.

Meanwhile Lisa was currently packing her stuff for tomorrow. When she was done with the packing, she picked up her new phone and tried to call him again, but he didn't picked up her phone. Probably because he didn't knew she had broken her old phone and got a new one and he didn't knew her new contact number.

It was already night time. Lisa threw her mobile on the bed and laid on the other side. "You're very bad husband. If you didn't come tomorrow before I leave for New York, than just wait and watch. I'm never going to talk to you!" Lisa pouted clutching a fistful of bedsheet in her hand.

She closed her eyes and murmured in her subconscious state, "I... I mi... miss you Jung... kook..."

Next morning, Lisa had to leave for her flight early morning. Her staff already took her personal phone away from her and gave her a phone she can only use for business purposes. She was really angered since morning because Jungkook still didn't recieved her calls neither Jimin could inform her about did he really talked to Jungkook to tell him that she's leaving for New York.

On the other hand, Jimin got into some business and couldn't talk to Jungkook again.

Jungkook reached Blackpink's dorm and rang the bell. Jennie opened the door and they both greeted each other. "Jungkook, don't tell me you still haven't sort out things with Lisa?" Jungkook felt rather embarassed when he shook his head for Jennie's questions. "I came here to do so."

"Well, you made her wait for a week. Now you have to wait for a whole month." Jisoo passed him a sarcastic smile at which he confusedly crooked his brows.

"Jungkook... Lisa has already left for New York, for her MV shooting with Rosé. And she will return after one month."

Jungkook ".."

••
How long do they have to wait?