birthday gifts

The soft and warm rays of morning sunlight fell on Jungkook's face, making him frown and hid his face more into the soft and smooth skin of his wife.

Realising that it's already morning, he slightly fluttered his eyes open to glance at the girl, completely cuddled up in his chest. Her hands were both wrapped around his waist and her little face was buried in his chest, making his heart flutter badly.

Laying in silence, he admired her soft features shining bright under the morning sunrays. Feeling a little irresistible, he abruptly started playing with the locks of her hair. When Lisa felt his cold figures brushing over her skin, she frowned and tried to hide her face back in his chest, but Jungkook gripped her nape and tilted her head upwards to meet her sleepy eyes.

"What?!" Lisa frowned more deeply seeing him giggle at her. She tried to free herself from his grip but he didn't let go of her, making her whin like a kid. "Jeon Jungkook!" Lisa roared in anger and Jungkook let out another fit of laughter seeing her pouting in anger.

"Good morning." After laughing his heart out for God knows what reason, Jungkook lowered his voice and smiled softly before stroking her cheeks. "Mhm. Morning. Now let go of my neck! It's paining." Seeing her whinning like a child, he giggled again before letting her go and she immediately sat up on bed, rubbing her eyes while yawning.

Jungkook kept laying on bed, staring at her with a soft smile playing on his lips, as he rested his face on a pillow, squeezing his cheeks against it.

Lisa tied her long brown hair in a messy bun and started to get up when Jungkook's phone suddenly rang making her sticked on her place. Both Lisa and Jungkook glanced at it and Jungkook stretched out his hand to see who was calling.

"Yeah hyung!" Jungkook sat up on bed beside Lisa after seeing it was Namjoon who called. Seeing him talking to Namjoon, Lisa decided to stay beside him for a while. "You called so early?" Jungkook asked, rubbing the corners of his mouth.

"Early? Jungkook-ah! Don't tell me you just wake up?! It's fvcking 11 in the morning!" Jungkook quickly glanced at the time in his mobile and sighed before keeping it back to his ear. "So what? I had already asked Sejin hyung to give me today's off." Jungkook explained, slightly glancing at Lisa.

"Yeah I know that. But something urgent came up. You just come back to the company right now." Jungkook frowned looking at Lisa who crooked her brows seeing his expression changing again and again. "But why?!" He whined.

"Don't act childish! Sejin hyung told me it has been lined up since months now we have to complete it today. So come back right now okay!" Namjoon warned before immediately disconnecting the call.

Jungkook threw his mobile as well as himself on the bed in irritation, closing his eyes. "What happened?" Lisa asked confusedly glancing at him. "I have to go now."  Lisa went silent after his short exclamation.

When Lisa was still silently thinking something in her mind, Jungkook suddenly got up and sat beside her on the bed, his eyes suddenly sparkling with shines of hope. "I get it! So it's all your plan right? When I was still sleeping, you secretively called Namjoon hyung and told him to call me to the company, so that you can plan a surprise for my birthday right?" Jungkook played with his brows looking at her mischievously, meanwhile, Lisa awkwardly smiled at him.

"Jungkook, don't get your hopes too high. I haven't really planned anything okay. And I don't have any idea why Namjoon oppa called you. It has nothing to do with me or your birthday." Jungkook's excited smile was gone right after her first line only, meanwhile other words felt like a stab on his heart as he motionless-ly stared at her.

"You know what? You could have atleast just lied to me other than saying such cruel words!" He got up from bed and immediately walked inside the bathroom, leaving Lisa giggling behind him.

Jungkook and Lisa both had their breakfasts before Jungkook dropped Lisa to her dorm and than drove towards Bighit (Hybe).

There was indeed some important work left for Jungkook to complete. The day went by in rush when all were busy in their works and also secretly preparing a birthday party for Jungkook.

When it was 12 in the morning, Jungkook started a vlive and just than his phone rang. He glanced at the screen and saw Lisa calling him. He smiled widely but realised that he was live so he quickly messaged her a thank you, even when she didn't really had wished him and went back to his vlive to talk to his fans.

Lisa pouted seeing his plain reply but suddenly smiled when a notification came in her mobile. Jeon Jungkook is live right now!

She quickly logged into her private vlive account and excitedly watched his whole 2 hour live where he sang some songs and celebrated his birthday with his fans.

When the vlive was finally ended at nearly 2 am, Jungkook quickly called Lisa but no one answered. "She must have slept by now." Lisa was indeed asleep watching him live. Jungkook also got a call from his parents and talked to them for another hour before finally ending the call. After attending the calls, he spended the rest of the night with his hyungs and staff as they wished him with a lot of gifts and blessings.

Next morning, his hyung broke out the news of his birthday party and Jungkook was really excited to meet his friends when Seokjin told him all his friends circle was invited.

After that, he was busy in meeting with Bang pd-nim and other seniors. His day was as always busy, meanwhile Lisa was dying out of anxiousness.

"Stop biting your nails it's so irritating!" Rosé yanked away Lisa's hand from her mouth and Lisa pouted, resting her head on Rosé's shoulder. "Ah Rosé-ah! What should I do?! It's his first birthday after our marriage and I still haven't plan anything! He was so excited yesterday thinking that I must be planning something big for his birthday. Ah what should I do!" Lisa yelled kicking her legs in air.

Rosé rolled her eyes seeing her.
"Just go and buy something of his style and give him that as his birthday gift. Simple." Rosé shrugged and Lisa frowned. "What? No! He won't be happy if I give him something expensive. He must be expecting something special." Lisa pouted for the nth time and Rosé michevoislu smiled looking at her.

"Why don't you just give him your virginity as a gift?" Lisa parted her mouth in shock, feeling at loss of words at Rosé's remark. "You!!!" Lisa roared and gave her a good beating massage before tiredly falling beside her.

"I got it!" Rosé jolted up in shock seeing Lisa suddenly screaming in excitement. "What?" Rosé asked.
"Eomma!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly.

Grabbing her mobile she immediately dialled a number saved as 'eomma' and waited patiently. "Ay Lisa-yah! How are you!" A chirpy and excited feminine voice came from the other hand and Lisa giggled excitedly.

"Ah! Anneyong eomma! I'm good, how are you and appa doing?" Lisa asked smilingly and Mrs Jeon hummed in response.

"Uh. Eomma. Actually I need your help!"

••

"Happiest birthday Jungkook-ah!" Jisoo wished Jungkook as soon as they entered inside the party. Jungkook giggled and hugged all of the Blackpink members, including Lisa as he formally thanked them.

Both Lisa and Jungkook were upset with the fact that they still had to act like casual friends around each other because there were some people present who didn't knew about their marriage.

"Yah! What are you doing! Move your hand!" Lisa glared at Jungkook who secretly slipped away from the greetings and clutched her waist. "What's wrong in hugging my wife?" Lisa looked around and thankfully people weren't noticing Jungkook, atleast no one was noticing where his hands were.

"What are you going to give me huh?" Jungkook whispered, looking down at her and she nervously bit on her lower lip, unintentionally giving him some wrong ideas. Jungkook grinned seeing her flushed face and was about to flirt further when TXT approached him and he had to let go of Lisa to meet them.

Lisa quickly slipped away and breathed in relief. She looked at Jungkook from a distance and pouted, "I don't know if you will like it or not."

••

What is the gift? (Don't think anything dirty 🌚)
- 😹