i'm so ruined by you

"Jungkook... Lisa has already left for New York, for her MV shooting with Rosé. And she will return after one month."

Jungkook ".."

"And in addition, she is not  allowed to use her personal phone so you won't be able to connect with her." Jennie shrugged seeing the poor guy who sat there dumbfounded. Jisoo and Jennie glanced at each other before looking back at him with a pout. They really felt bad that they couldn't do anything for the husband who was missing his wife.

Jennie and Jisoo flinched as Jungkook suddenly stood up from the couch and ran outside. The girls quickly chased him in confusion. "Wait! Where are you going?" Jisoo asked when Jungkook was already seated in his car and was fastening the seatbelt.

"New York!" Those were the last words the girls heard from him before he quickly drove away.

"Is he really going to New York by his car?" Jisoo crooked her brows, still staring at the path Jungkook drove away. Meanwhile, Jennie looked at Jisoo with a displeased expression.

••

"What?!" Jungkook yelled. Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi facepalmed themselves while Jin, Taehyung and Jhope muffled their laughs seeing Jungkook.

"What? It's not my fault! You asked me to clear your schedule. Now I can't do anything. If it would be only for you than I may have tried but all of you have to go to Japan for the next photoshoot." Manager Sejin shrugged after giving him a 'What can I do' look.

Jungkook huffed and fell on the chair dramatically. He felt really frustrated on himself at that moment. Seeing him going through a mini breakdown, his hyungs controlled their laugh and sat beside him to comfort the younger.

"It's fine. It's just a month." Namjoon nearly rolled his eyes seeing Jungkook who looked as if he was just going to turn into a 'Yoongi 2.o' aka stone.

"By the way hyung, for how long are we going to stay in Japan?" Jungkook immediately looked up at manager Sejin when he heard Taehyung asking the question he forgot to ask. "Probably for two weeks. And don't think you all can go anywhere after that too! You guys have to attend a few online interviews those are lined up from months!"

Manager Sejin glared at Jungkook immediately, who was suddenly looking excited after listening that he only has to stay in Japan for two weeks and he was already planning to leave for New York right after that, but all his plans went into vain when manager Sejin specifically warned him.

Jungkook sadly muttered something and laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder who patted his head feeling pitty for him. Meanwhile, Jin and Jhope laughed out sharing a high-five as they heard what Jungkook muttered.

"Than don't forget to come in my funeral after a month." He again muttered the same thing before closing his eyes but his ears didn't failed to catch the hyped up laughing of his hyungs.

The only one who didn't laughed was Yoongi, as he also muttered something under his breath silently. "When girlfriends are so dangerous these days, I feel very bad for our Jungkook who's handling a whole wife." Yoongi quickly walked out as he got a call from his girlfriend, Kim Jennie.

••

"Are you looking for a gift for your husband?" Rosé quietly whispered as she stood behind Lisa who was admiring a couple set of Rolex watches. Lisa quickly shook her head and kept the box back on the table.

It's been already three weeks since they both are in New York and their shooting schedule is almost ended. Currently they were in a jewelry store which was far away from the city and was in a hill area were not much people visits. The place was suggested by the company because they didn't wanted anyone to get any clues about their new music.

"Oh come on! Take one for your husband at least! He might be missing you." Rosé nudged her but Lisa scoffed remembering how he ignored her a few weeks ago. "By the way, see, how's this? I'm taking it for me and Jimin oppa!" Rosé grinned showing an antique piece of silver earrings, which Jimin mostly likes to wear.

Lisa smiled and gave her a thumbs up. As Rosé left towards the counter, Lisa again looked at the watches and decided to buy them. "Not gonna give you until you apologize, husband!" Lisa pouted as she caressed her fingers on the velvety box before walking towards Rosé.

After sometime, Rosé and Lisa decided to have some food as the two were really hungry after shopping for their members and close ones. Lisa was taking sips of her strawberry milk shake when she heard a couple talking, who were sitting behind her.

"Thank you so much baby! This place is so beautiful! I never imagined you would bring me here for our honeymoon! This is the best gift of my life!" Lisa heard how much excited the girl was when she was praising her husband.

She poured after taking the sipping pipe out of her mouth and sadly stared at the blank space. "I also want to come here with you. For our honeymoon." She repeated her words in her mind and couldn't help but felt her cheeks heating up in embarassment as she remembered how intimate they got when they both were in their villa for a night.

"Ah Lisa-yah! This photo is the best! See!" Lisa brushed off her thoughts when Rosé started showing her the photos she clicked in her camera.

••

"Ah Jeon Jungkook! You're spacing out too much nowadays! Are you missing your wife that much?!" Taehyung and Jimin both took the seats beside Jungkook as they saw the younger was silently sitting in a corner.

"Jungkook is such a lovesick puppy nowadays!" Taehyung chuckled ruffling the younger's hairs who still didn't respond to anything. "Are you planning to visit coma?" Jungkook finally rolled his eyes after hearing Jimin's remark.

Taehyung and Jimin shared a high-five as they were finally succeeded in getting a reaction from Jungkook.

After chatting a little bit with his hyungs, Jungkook went back to the dorm when the shoot was finally over. "I think I'm thinking too much! Why am I even missing her so much? Before It was normal for the both of us to stay away without seeing each other for a long time!" Jungkook nodded his head seeing his reaction in mirror.

"Than why am I going crazy this time?!" He clutched his hairs in a fist and fell on the chair. Fishing out his mobile from his pocket, he quickly opened the gallery to meet his wife's beautiful face.

He traced his thumb over the screen, while admiring the screenshots he secretly took when they both were face-timing

He traced his thumb over the screen, while admiring the screenshots he secretly took when they both were face-timing. "Why are you so pretty?" He whispered to himself, as he continued to caress her face in the screen.

"Come soon, wife." Mumbling under his breath, he sighed and softly kissed the screen after closing his eyes.

"Hah! I'm so ruined by you Jeon Lalisa!" He suddenly opened his eyes and glared at her photo in his phone. Seeing how she was smiling, his lips unknowingly curved upwards and his eyes soften. He couldn't stop himself from kissing the screen again and again.

••
Vsoo and Yoonie instead of Taennie and Jinsoo. I like these ships and I also wanted to try them in one of my stories, so i changed it ❤️