is iukook real?

"Jeon Jungkook! Why didn't you wake me up!" Lisa screamed in anger and Jungkook stared at her dumbfounded.

"What? Why would I wake you up?" Jungkook muttered like an innocent child and Lisa stared at him with disbelief. "That's... That's because, because of you I slept so late! It's all your fault!" Jungkook's lips curved up in a playful smug as he walked closer to her and both of his arms snaked around her tiny back, plastering her body against his.

"Wow... You just made me remember so many things." He whispered, pulling her face closer to his meanwhile his fingers slowly making their way inside the shirt she was wearing. Lisa who was suddenly lost in his doe eyes came back to reality feeling his cold fingertips brushing on her waistline and immediately pushed him.

"You rascal! I'll kill you! Tell me how I'm going to face eommani and appa now!?! They might be looking for us?!" Jungkook frowned at her. "Do you think we are having a secret affair? We are a married couple and our family knows it. So there's nothing bad if we want to go out and spend some time together." Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly.

Meanwhile Lisa's face was already flushed as she remembered the last night incidents. Seeing her pink cheeks, Jungkook's lips automatically curved up in a smirk as he moved closer to her and again pulled her through her waist.

Her soft bossoms collided against his hard chest as he kept pulling her close and held the back of her head with his other hand, slowly decreasing the distance between their lips. "Lisa..." Seeing him this much close was enough to make her feel breathless, but after hearing his smooth and husky voice calling her name made her feel almost dizzy.

"Last night..." As if testing her patience, he kept leaning more closer to her lips, but still maintained a good distance while talking out each word. "Last night you..." Lisa subconsciously closed her eyes and fisted his clothed chest in her tiny fists, unknowingly pulling him closer. "You were not good in bed." She shot open her eyes in puzzlement.

Is it what you want to say when I was just about to kiss you? Is it really what you want to say after keeping me wide awake till the morning? You bastard!

Seeing her clenching her teeths and her nails digging in his chest he immediately pushed her and started running outside. Lisa chased him in anger and kept yelling at him.

After small cat and dog fights, they both wete sharing a good kiss before they finally headed to home.

••

"Why are not they asking anything about last night? Did you told them already?" Lisa whispered to Jungkook while looking at her in-laws who were enjoying their tea and occasionally laughing and smiling.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders after mouthing 'i don't know' and carelessly continued to sip on his tea.

But the next second, he choked up badly when his mother suddenly brought up the topic of last night. Lisa nervously rubbed his back and his parents kept looking at him blankly before cracking up in a teasing smile.

"Ah! Calm down Kook-ah! We understand." His mother winked at him and his father enjoyed the red blush adoring their cheeks as the younger couple blushed badly in front of them.

"By the way! Junghyun and Riel has already flew to Spain for their honeymoon. And IU-ssi left back to Seoul with Jin, Yoongi and Jennie. So when are you both leaving? It's already late at night, you shouldn't drive at this time. Go tomorrow morning." His mother suggested and they both silently agreed, stil not over with the humiliation.

Next morning, they quickly drove back to Seoul and went to their respective dorms.

When Jennie brought up the topic of Jungkook and Lisa leaving in between the party, Jisoo and Rosé didn't left a chance to tease her. What made her blush more was when she remembered what Jungkook said after dropping her at her dorm.