my better half

"Who need food when I have you." And then he softly lingered his lips on her skin, making her go completely numb in his arms.

His lips brushed against her rosy cheeks turning them in an even darker shade. She gulped with her eyes closed as he moved a little back and again pecked her cheek. He continued the same action again and again, causing her to feel endless butterflies in her stomach.

She could hear his heartbeat raising just like hers. She got some courage and opened her eyes, only to see him still peppering her cheeks with soft and feathery kisses. "Jung... Jungkook..." She tried to call him out but it turned out to sound like a moan which encouraged him to go further more.

Listening her mistaken approval, he lowered his head and placed a long, lingering kiss on the place where her neck and shoulder met. She clutched his shoulders in her fist, her palms sweating even after touching the water drops on his bare chest.

His lips slowly moved upwards from her neck to the spot just beneath her left ear. She moaned out his moan again just as his hot and minty breath fell on her sensetive spot. Jungkook didn't wasted a second in lingering his lips over her skin. She unknowingly digged her nails in the skin of his bare shoulders while biting her lower lip to control herself.

His shuddering lips moved to softly bit on her earlobe making her shut her eyes tightly and pulling his head deeper into her neck.

After nibbling on her earlobe. He moved his head back and saw her face fully flushed in red. His hazy eyes fell on her torchered bottom lip which was continuously getting bitten by her teeths. A sudden desire to claim them thudded into his heart and before he could even realise anything, his left hand made its move to cup her cheek and then slowly rubbing her lower lip before pulling it away from her teeths.

As soon as her mouth parted, her shaky breaths got mixed with his raspy ones. Caressing her cheek with his thumb, he lowered his head and his cold nose came in touch with her reddened one. Closing his own eyes, he moved more closer and was about to capture her lips in a perfect kiss when she suddenly opened her eyes and pushed him.

He looked at her confusedly but she was looking down at her hand which was clutching her lower abdomen. Lisa looked up at Jungkook with a baby face and whined before saying, "I need your help!"

••

"Shit!" Jungkook cursed while picking up the bundles of sanitary pads which he accidentally dropped on the floor of the mall.

He was currently in the nearest mall from their house, which was basically 20 minutes away from their villa. After getting to know that she was on her monthly periods and was also running out of pads, he was willing to go and buy them for her.

Lisa was obviously hesitant to even tell him about it but Jungkook made out himself and decided to buy her the things she needed.

"Ugh these things! Which one should I take?" He cursed under his breaths while trying to find the most comfortable and safe one for his wife.

"Ahm... Sir may I help you?" A lady staff who was passing from there noticed him rummaging through sanitary pads and decided to help him, though hesitantly.

Jungkook looked up at the women and his cheeks burned in awkwardness as he gulped looking here and there. Though he had already covered himself with a black mask and black baggy clothes, he was still afraid if the woman find out his real identity along with his blushing face.

He cleared his throat and said in a deep voice, to avoid any choaos when he urgently have to leave for his wife who's waiting for him in home. "Ah! I...I'll just... take them all." He stuttered and picked up two bundles of pads before bowing to the woman continuously who too awkwardly bowed at him and saw him leaving.