my lady hulk

The next year was passed quickly as they continued to receive love as well as hate from people who kept judging the couple. Not just Lisa and Jungkook, Seokjin and Jieun as well revealed their relationship. Following them, Jimin and Rosé also revealed their relationships.

Yoongi, Jennie and Jisoo and Taehyung didn't wanted alot of scandles to attack the group and their agency's reputation together, hence they didn't wanted to say anything about their dating rumours yet.

Ignoring all the negativity, Jungkook and Lisa were living a beautiful life. A life they both had dreamed off. They wanted to roam around the city and do all the things a couple does together without any fear of getting caught by the cameras.

People would often witness them being cozy with each other at several places but thankfully they didn't attacked them and pretended not to know them. Meanwhile sometimes, the opposite would happen. They had been facing each kind of situation since they revealed their marriage, but still they ignored all the bad outcomes and only focused on the one who loved and admired them and respected their choices.

In the year 2023, when blackpink disbanded, alot of fans faced a hard time. Not just fans, the four girls were almost depressed but it wasn't an end for them, it was just a pause.

All for of them continued to please their fans through their solo activities in the industry and the dates they shared on their social media filled with their ot4 content.

Lisa was offered to do a short film with an American actor, hence she fled to America for her work. Meanwhile Jungkook was still busy with his music.

"Hello Mr. Halston! It's nice to see you." Lisa spoke in fluent English when she met her coactor, Chris Halston. He was not a really famous actor and was called a newbie. In comparison to him, Lisa was much popular and had a great experience. It was such a luck opportunity for him as a newbie to work with Lisa. So she was expecting a polite response from him, but what he did next made her embarassed.

Lisa frowned when he arrogantly ignored her handshake and just nodded his head at her.

Lisa shrugged and continued to focus on her makeup. After shooting the first scene, Lisa was quite impressed with Chris. Unlike his personality offscreen, he was much more serious when he's acting in front of the camera.

Few days rolled down and only two days of their short film was left. Today Jungkook decided to give a surprise to Lisa by visiting her at USA. He somehow managed to secretly flew from Korea to America without gaining much attention.

The director of Lisa and Chris's short movie was one of a good friend of BTS, hence he was close to Jungkook as well. Jungkook personally told him that he would be visiting the set today so make sure that there won't be much crowd present so he can spend some time with Lisa.

When Jungkook reached the set, some of the staff came to receive him. "I hope you guys didn't told her." Jungkook politely smiled at the staff who shook their head chuckling at him. Jungkook nodded and started to walk inside. Just when he spotted Lisa sitting on a chair, he grinned widely and was going to go to her but abruptly stopped.

He heard a few of girls staff chatting with each other, but what caught his attention was the use of his wife's name. "Did you also noticed that? That newbie Chris Halston is so rude towards Lisa. She's so kind around everyone but he still ignores her as if she's his enemy. Don't you think something is wrong with him?" Jungkook furrowed his brows and continued to listen.

The two staff that came to receive him embarrassingly looked at each other and glared at the other two girls staffs who were still busy in gossiping. "Yes I'm noticing it from so long. He's acting as if he already got an Oscar. Such an arrogant man!" The other girl ranted but was startled when she noticed Jungkook and the other two staff glaring at them.

"Mr. Jeon, this way." The staff behind him immediately diverted the topic and told him to follow. Jungkook nodded his head and followed him towards Lisa.

"Hi my lady Hulk!" Jungkook chirped loudly from behind and Lisa immediately widened her eyes. She stood up and almost jumped on him. Jungkook laughed and hugged her back. "Missed me?" He asked caressing the back of her head.

The other staff slowly started to leave, leaving the couple alone. Lisa closed her eyes and mumbled a "Nahh!" Near his ear before tightening her grip.

"Aren't we being to casual? We don't really have to do a PDA. Let's go inside your vanity." Jungkook chuckled and pulled her with him.

As soon as they were inside Lisa's vanity, she again hugged him, burying her face in his chest (his boobs though 🥲). Jungkook chuckled and hugged her back. Lisa always had that feminine desire to be hugged by her favourite person for hours, and her favourite person was her husband.

They were seeing each other after almost a month and both of them really missed each other. "How are you here? You had work right?" Lisa finally broke the hug but still didn't loosened her grip around him, her hands still hugging his waist as she looked up at him.

"Hm. I had but I completed my work fastly because I was missing my lady Hulk too much." He pinched her cheeks making her giggle. "What's with that nickname? I don't like that! Don't call me that!" Lisa lightly punched his chest making him grin.

He rubbed the spot where she punched and giggled, "This is why I call you lady Hulk." 

After spending a little time with him, Lisa was informed that her shot was ready and she has to go. Jungkook told her he will accompany her and followed her outside.

Just as they both walked of her vanity, a figure jumped in front of Jungkook and almost embraced him. Both Lisa and Jungkook were startled. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my goddddd! Jeon Jungkook!!!! Am I finally meeting you?!!!" Lisa was startled seeing it was Chris, the same guy who have been ignoring her like air since the day they met.

Jungkook immediately moved back feeling awkward as the guy in front of him was almost hugging him. "I can't believe this! I'm seeing you!" He almost screamed and Lisa couldn't believe her eyes. It was probably the most he had spoken in front of her ever since she met him.

"Hii. Do I know you?" Jungkook awkwardly asked. "Ofcourse not! I'm just a newbie in the industry! But I know you! I know you more than anyone!" Chris screamed in excitement, unknowingly attracting alot of attention.

Lisa almost rolled her eyes at his statement. Dude? I'm his wife. Are you sure you know hin better than me? She cockily scoffed looking at him.

"Uh. Thanks Mr.?"
"Chris! Chris Halston!"

Jungkook's small smile was immediately replaced with a disappointed scowl.

••
Guess it's not the end 👀