our home

"Let's go home, wifey!"

"Uhm, home as in, your dorm or mine?" Lisa tucked her chin on his shoulder and asked hugging his waist. "Home as in... our home." He whispered in her ear slowly rocking her in his arms.

"O-okay." Jungkook broke the hug and entwined his fingers with her and started walking ahead without sparing her a glance. Little did they both know, they both had a small smile on their lips.

"Uhm, what are you gonna say to your hyungs? Don't you have any schedule tomorrow?" Lisa asked when they were on their way to their home. "I already texted Namjoon hyung that I'm going to our home for tonight and I don't really have much to do tomorrow, just some dance practice that too after evening." Jungkook shrugged while keeping his concentration fixed on the road.

It was almost evening when they both reached their home which was a little far away from the city so it takes almost two hours for them drive their.

"I'm gonna take a shower, prepare something for me before I come!" Jungkook ordered in a typical husband tone when they both got inside the house. Lisa glared at him and he giggled before shuffling her hair and immediately running upstairs to their room leaving Lisa yelling behind him.

Lisa huffed and went to the kitchen. She bought some fresh vegetables and fresh meats on their way to home.

Jungkook have assigned a maid for their home since they both rarely comes here and when they comes, they don't want any problems with food or something. The maid only comes in morning and leaves in afternoon after cleaning the house and bringing the goods.

Lisa decided to make bulgogi for the both of them and since her cooking skills have improved, she was done with the food within a few minutes. She walked towards their shared room and saw the bathroom was still locked, means he was still showering.

She walked towards her cupboard and rummaged through her clothes to find her PJ's when her hand fell on something silky. She picked it out and widened her eyes seeing a maroon silky nighty which she wore on her first night.

Oh, how bad she wants to erase every second of that night where she felt only embarassment and nothing else. She still can't forget the prank her unnies pulled on her. She clearly remembered when her and Jungkook's parents insisted them to come here and spend their first night in their personal villa.

At the end, Jungkook and Lisa eventually agreed and came to their home. When she reached the house, she walked towards the master bedroom and opened her suitcase to find her PJ's but in her suitcase, there was nothing other then a lacy thin and silky night gown which was only made for a purpose called "Seduction"

She tried to call her unnies and even tried to arrange some comfortable clothes but it was all in vain. At the end, she ended up wearing the lacy night gown which was a bit revealing yet comfortable to sleep in. When Jungkook walked in the room, he was totally blanked but after a while, he started making fun of her and even teased her saying how desperate she was to have him.

At that night, the girl was only wishing to somehow dig her own grave and bury herself in it to save herself from his remarks.

"Remember something?" Her body jolted up hearing the deep and husky voice right in front of her ear. She immediately turned around and instantly regretted, because Jungkook was standing there so close to her, with only a towel wrapped around his thin waist, his bare chest and abs on display.

Water drops were still sticking on his bare chest and sexy abs which made her gulp. She looked up and saw his face only a few inches away from hers. His hot raspy breathings fanning against her already reddened nose and cheeks. His wet hairs sticking to his forehead and a few water droplets even fell on her cheeks.

Her breathings hitched when he kept his right hand on the cupboard just beside her head, making her stiffened on her place. "Isn't it the same gown, you wore on our... first night?" He intentionally whispered the last two words in a more husky and slow voice which successfully made her feel more nervous.

Even though nothing like 'that' happened between them that night, but still he would tease her because he loves to see her blushing deep red in his arms.

Lisa finally averted her eyes from him and looked everywhere in the room but at him. She took a deep breath and was about to walk away from the left side but he was fast enough to cage her completely in his arms as he kept his other hand on the cupboard as well.

Lisa felt all the blood in her body rushing in her cheeks as she felt his hot breath tickled her cheeks and ears. "W-what... what are you... d-doing?" She mentally cursed herself for stuttering and giving him another chance to make her feel hell nervous.

"What do you think I'm doing..." He again used his deadly weapon, his hot and sexy voice but what triggered her more this time was the way his nose nuzzled on her cheeks making her forget to breath.

He continued nuzzling his nose on her cheeks as she closed her eyes feeling such a proximity with him again. Ofcourse it wasn't the first time they were this much close. They have been encountering such moments since the last eight months, when they got married.

Mostly it was Jungkook who would make the first move but sometimes it's Lisa, though unintentionally, she have been making him aroused just by her small acts or just by her touch.

Even after having such a great closeness with each other, they still haven't kiss each other. The first and last kiss they shared was in the church, in front of their families when they sealed the deal with each other for the lifetime.

They knew they will be spending their life with each other. Even though they didn't had a good start of their relationship, they were trying to make their relationship work, though unknowingly.

It would be a shock to anyone, but ever since they both got in this arranged marriage, they haven't even think about the 'divorce' thing, let alone talking. Because somewhere they felt that it was destiny how their parents met and then the both idols got into this marriage. They knew no matter what happens, they'll be by each other's sides, forever.

"The... the food is... ge-getting c-cold..." She again stuttered, still with her eyes closed. Her weak remark didn't do anything on him as he continued to nuzzle his nose on her rosy cheeks, occassionally sniffing her addicting fragrance.

"Who need food when I have you." And then he softly lingered his lips on her skin, making her go completely limb in his arms.

•••
S
U
F
F
E
R
😎