a life full of love and happiness

"Both of you are actually too much! Just look at Junghyun and his wife, they got married after you and are already having a child. And here you are, it has been more than three years for your wedding but there's still no good news! Tell me, is there any problem?" Lisa widened her eyes at their mother-in-law's exclamations.

Meanwhile Jungkook choked on his banana milk.

"Well, I know a lot of doctors who can help you both, do you want me to make an appointment for you two?" Jungkook's mother clutched Lisa's hands looking for acceptance. Lisa gulped and awkwardly looked at Jungkook.

"You are being too much! Why are you forcing them? It's their choice when they will want to have a child, why are you pressing them?" Jungkook's father said as he sensed the awkward glances between Jungkook and Lisa.

"Ah what are you saying? Aren't their family ours? They're our kids! And what about pressing them? It's been more than three years and I have never bother them about this matter. I don't know about you but I have a wish to see my grandchildren as soon as possible!" Lisa and Riel thought in their mind, 'how can mom talk so much?'

Meanwhile, Jungkook, Junghyun and his father acted as if they were completely used to it.

"Mom, you seriously need to calm down." Jungkook muttered, cleaning his mouth with a wet tissue. "I don't know anything! I just want a grandchild from you two! Right now!!" Jungkook and Lisa widened their eyes looking at her.

"Jagi? Are you fine? What are you saying? How can they give you a grandchild right now? Do you want me to contact a psychiatrist?" Jungkook's father asked, rubbing her shoulders.

Mrs. Jeon jerked his hand away and glared at him, "Do you think I'm sick in mind?" Mr. Jeon nodded his head but seeing her death stare, he immediately shook his head negatively.

The two young couples laughed seeing them. "Mom, don't worry. You don't know how much hard work I'm doing just to fulfill your wish." Jungkook said indifferently.

Lisa widened her eyes and poked her elbow in his stomach, glaring at him as her cheeks turned pink with blush. "What? Are you serious?" Mrs. Jeon smiled widely looking at Jungkook who nodded his head with a proud smile.

"Oh my!!" Mrs. Jeon jumped on Jungkook, taking him in a big hug. "Ah Jungkook-ah! Thank you! You don't know how much I wanted to see the child of you and Lisa!" Mrs. Jeon almost cried, crushing the muscular bunny in her arms.

"Huh? What about our child?" Junghyun asked, rolling his eyes and seeing him Riel chuckled and hit his arm. "You are my elder son, ofcourse I want to see your child as well. But Jungkook, he is my favourite kid, I wanted to see his child more!" Mrs. Jeon excitedly pulled Jungkook's cheeks and laughed before turning to Lisa.

Shr was about to jump on Lisa as well, but abruptly stopped and held both of Lisa's shoulders. "Ah! I should be careful, if I hug you too tightly, I might hurt the baby." Mrs. Jeon carefully checked Lisa's body, meanwhile Lisa stood there stiffened on her place, too shocked to even realise anything.

"Mom, she's not pregnant yet!" Jungkook gritted his teeths, meanwhile Junghyun, Riel and Mr. Jeon laughed loudly.

•••

After taking a shower, Lisa was blow drying her hair when Jungkook came out of the bathroom, looking fresh and energetic as always. His shiny black hair sticking to his forehead and a few drops of water still sticking on his bare chest.

Lisa looked closely at him through the mirror and her eyes settled on his six pack abs, that peeked through his lowly hung bathrobe. She immediately looked away when he noticed her looking at him.