the great kisser

"I'm not letting you walk a step tonight." Without a warning, he placed his shuddering lips on her glossy ones, sucking away all the texture from her lips and placing his own glistening flavour in her mouth.

Lisa was obviously shocked and so didn't tried to move or push him away. While slowly moving her lips along with his, he gripped her tiny waist with his left hand and kept the other behind her head.

Lisa didn't knew when he slowly pulled and walked her backwards along with him and swiftly sat on the edge of the bed, making her sit on his lap.

His lips continued to move aginst hers in a sinc. Sometimes sucking and sometimes softly pecking as he continued to mould his lips with hers. Lisa's mind was so blank that she didn't dared to move herself even an inch.

After feeling a little satisfied, Jungkook slowly pulled away but still kept his face closer to hers, as their breathing got mingled. Lisa slowly fluttered her eyes open, only to meet the pair of his his hazy and deep ones.

His eyes held so much emotions in that single moment that she forgot everything around her. Everything seems so confusing yet soothing to her in the moment.

The moment she heard that he was suffering from a fever, she couldn't help coming over and check him even when she had made up her mind long ago not to talk to him.

When he surprisedly kissed her after saying those 'sounding-like-alien' words to her, she instantly went into a daze. She obviously never expected him to take such a bold action. Even after knowing his playful personality, she was somewhere shocked that he can really act so romantic.

"How are you?" When she was still struggling with the bunch of thoughts, Jungkook said those words which again threw her in confusion. Why was he suddenly acting so caring and romantic? Did something happened when she wasn't here?

"You look much thinner." He said in a hoarse voice that she forgot to notice. Jungkook started to slowly caress the sides of her waist when she was busy in analysing him. She instantly felt goosebumps raising on her stomach when his fingers traced her thin waist line.

She unknowingly gulped while Jungkook smirked noticing the effect he had on her. His single touch could make her feels thousands of butterflies in her stomach.

Lisa continued to blink seeing him in a daze, while he kept himself busy in brushing the bangs over her forehead with his long and slender fingers.

"Are you okay?" He again whispered close to her lips, this time a soft chuckle leaving his mouth. Lisa finally realised the surroundings, he was sitting on the bed, with her sitting on his lap. She widened her eyes but still didn't tried to stand up or push him, which somehow amused him.

"Aren't you the one who's supposed not to be okay?" Lisa let out those words when he was still trying to muffle his giggles. "Why are you grinning like an idiot? Jimin oppa told me that you have a fever, that's why I came here!" Feeling a little fooled, this time she punched his chest making him laugh out loud.

After laughing and grinning for a whole minute, he tightened his grips on her waist and pulled her more closer on his lap. "He said that... because I told him to." Jungkook shrugged, still grinning as she rolled her eyes at his explanation.

"Leave me. I have to go." Lisa struggled to get off his lap, but he was much stronger than her and he had no tough time to pull her back on his lap, each time much more closer. "Aren't you moving to much? Do you even have any idea what problems you're causing down there?" Jungkook's sudden remark maid her froze on her spot.

Her throat unknowingly moved and her face immediately flushed red in embarassment. Jungkook twisted his lips to control his laugh and again pulled her closer, this time his lips almost brushing over her reddened nose.

"I meant, your shoes were kicking my legs when you were moving. Not that what you thought. You dirty minded girl!" He grinned pinching her cheek which were already turning red like a beetroot.

"Leave me." She suddenly spat and struggled to get up but his hands were already tightened and after listening those two words suddenly, he turned his grip much tighter, pulling her down again and again.

"Where do you think you're leaving? Didn't I told you I'm not letting you walk a step tonight?" Lisa unconsciously gripped the cloth above his shoulders and nervously asked, "Now what does that supposed to mean? I hope it's not what I'm thinking?" She let out a nervous chuckle as she continued to punch his shoulders and chest again and again.

For her response, he swiftly laid his back on bed and pulled her over him. Lisa didn't had time to think anything when he again rolled her with his body and made her lay on the bed, with him hovering over her.

Lisa parted her mouth in shock seeing his speed and couldn't said anything. He maintained his posture above her tiny figure, making sure not to put his whole weight on her petite body.

Gazing down deeply in her widened eyes, he slowly lifted his left hand and caressed the spot where her ear and neck connects. Lisa instantly responded to his soft touch as she crumpled his shirt in her fists.

"This time it means exactly the same what you're thinking." Again without a warning, her cold and shuddering lips were collided with his warm ones. He continued to caress her burning skin under his cold palms while sucking each part of moisture from her lips.

This time Lisa didn't laid like a dead. When she was gripping him in her fists, she also tried to kiss him back but his force was making her feel dizzy and insisting her to just quietly enjoy the quality time they were looking for so long.

His left hand slowly made it's way from her neck to her jaws, lightly pinching it and in result Lisa opened her mouth, unconsciously letting him go further inside to taste every bit of her mouth.

Lisa felt an electric current in her whole body when his tongue touched hers. She forgot to breath for a moment as he continued to play with her tongue and explore every corner of her mouth.

Her grips loosened as she felt more dizzier with each passing second. She had never in her life have ever experienced such a warming and deep kiss and in results, she felt so much things happening inside her body that she slowly started to lose her strengths and mind.

Feeling her not responding, Jungkook slowly pulled out and stared at her half opened eyes and breathless mouth. She was trying to grasp heavy breaths as soon as he left her mouth. Chuckling softly, he made his way further down and sucked the spot just beneath her lips.

Gliding his tongue downwards, he carved another mark on her neck and than on her collarbones and than on her shoulders. All the exposed area of her skin was covered with his bite marks.

Feeling his hand slowly slipping inside her top, she immediately clutch his hand and it kept plastered on her skin, without moving. Jungkook confusedly looked up in her eyes only to see her glaring angrily at him.

"I just realised something. How many girls you have kissed before that you're such a great kisser?"

Her sudden remark left him speechless. He dumbfounded-ly stared at her annoyed face and Jungkook mentally face-palmed himself.

"What have I ever done that I got you?"

••
Let's wait for 'That' part together. 🙂