blame it on me

"What do you want to eat? Jajangmyeon or Tteokbokki?" Jin made Lisa sat on the chair beside dinning table and entered in the attached kitchen. "Give me anything." Lisa shrugged her shoulders licking her lips as the tasty smell filled her nostrils.

"Oh! Look who's here!" Taehyung excitedly took a seat beside Lisa and she smiled at him. Taehyung, Lisa and Jhope loves to gossip about the industry and specially about their affairs. They just had that kind of relationship.

When she was chatting with Taehyung, Yoongi took the seat on her right side and pulled a strand of her hair. "Hey chubby!" Lisa whined pulling her hair back from his grasp and lightly pinched his arm.

"Yoongi oppa, why did you wake up so early? It's just 1 pm." Lisa sarcastically smiled at him and he immediately pulled her ear. "Mind your own business you little girl! Don't you know how to respect your elders?" He kept lightly pinching her ear between his fingers but she somehow pulled away from him and rubbed her reddened ears.

"Ne halabeoji!!" Lisa yelled at him and Taehyung laughed seeing Yoongi's famous grandpa face. Yoongi and Lisa always bickers around about small things. They love to tease each other. Just like this, Lisa had a sweet and sour relationship with each member of Bangtan.

Where Jhope and Taehyung will always maker her laugh by doing weird things, Yoongi and Jimin would tease her around like their own little sister and being the elder and understandable, Namjoon and Jin would always protects her from all of them.

Not only Lisa, but all other members of Balckpink had a special bond with each member of Bangtan.

"Okay okay, no more bickering! Lisa here, your Jajangmyeon is ready." Jin placed a bowl infront of her and she licked her lips after smelling the addictive and yummy odour. "What about me hyung? Aren't you going to give us?" Taehyung pouted seeing Jin.

"Us? Look, Yoongi is already sleeping and you, didn't you already had two plates of fried rice already? Or are planning to put on your weight?" Taehyung pouted and Lisa laughed seeing Yoongi who was fast asleep on the chair in a sitting position.

Just as Lisa was going to take a bite of her Jajangmyeon, Namjoon ran out of his room holding his phone in his hand. "Lisa, you here?" He asked running towards her and she looked at him confusedly. "What's wrong oppa?" She raised her brows when he stood beside her chair and scanned the whole dinning area.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked and before any one could answer, he started shouting his name. Everyone looked at him confusedly and Lisa kept back the chopsticks in the bowl before standing beside Namjoon. Jungkook and Jimin too came down after hearing Namjoon's impatient shouts.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook stood beside him with a confused look. "Here!" He put his phone on speaker and gave it to him. "Sejin hyung?" Jungkook mumbled seeing the caller ID. "Jungkook are you hearing me?" Manager Sejin asked and Jungkook answered in yes.

"Is Lisa with you right now?" Jungkook glanced at Lisa who was anxiously biting her nails. He sighed and again answered in a yes. "Good, now both of you, without wasting a second, come to the company. Bang pd-nim wants to meet you both right now it's very urgent." Lisa widened her eyes and looked at Jungkook who massaged his forehead with his eyes closed.

"Fine hyung." Jungkook hung up on the manager and gave the phone back to Namjoon. "Don't worry, everything will be fine!" Namjoon patted Jungkook's shoulder and he nodded before looking at Lisa.

"Let's go." Jungkook was straight going outside but stoped when he heard Lisa's voice. "Can we go after 5 minutes?" He looked at her and then followed her gaze which ended on the untouched bowl of Jajangmyeon.

"Come on you hungry hulk!" Jungkook rolled his eyes before grabbing her wrist and dragging her outside while the other glanced at each other in tention.

After a silent ride of nearly 20 minutes, Jungkook parked his car in the parking lot and wore his black mask. He was about to put on his bucket hat but stopped when he saw Lisa sneaking outside the window with her fingers fiddling on her lap.

He sighed and made her wear his bucket hat before coming out of the car. "Let's go, we'll go from the back door." He said and Lisa nodded before wearing the hat perfectly and then moving out of the car. She followed his steps with her head lowered.

Bang Si Hyuk and Manager Sejin already knew about Jungkook and Lisa's marriage so it was kind of usual for her to visit the company like this.

When they reached the meating room, Lisa and Jungkook discarded their masks and saw Bang-pd and manager Sejin already sitting there. "Anneyeong pd-nim and hyung" Jungkook greeted him and Lisa bowed at them with a nervous smile.

They both gestured them to take a seat which they did obediently. When Bang-pd and manager Sejin didn't said anything, Jungkook assumed that they were waiting for his explanation. "Hyung, actually-"

"Wait Jungkook!" Bang-pd interrupted him showing his palm. Lisa was stiffened on her place when she realised that Bang-pd was staring at her and not at Jungkook. "Today, I don't want any explanation from you Jungkook. I want to have a talk with Lisa-ssi." Though he talked in a calm and polite tone, Lisa still felt extremely nervous and anxious.

"So, Lisa-ssi, before you came here, did you talked with YG or your manager?" Bang Si Hyuk calmly asked but Lisa's breathing hitched as she remembered her last night phone conversation with YG sajagmim, after Jungkook revealed that he's married.

Lisa couldn't say anything and merely nodded with her head hung low. While Jungkook dumbfounded-ly stared at her. He definitely didn't knew that Lisa had already talked with YG.

"And if I'm not wrong, you told them that it all happened because you were the one who gave Jungkook a dare to expose your and his relationship publically?" This time Jungkook jolted looking at Bang Si Hyuk and then moved his head to look at Lisa who was still silently staring at her lap.

"Lisa-ssi?" Manager Sejin called out her name and she sighed before looking up at the both of them. "Yes, it's true. I told YG sajagnim that I gave Jungkook a dare to reveal that he's married. It's all my fault."

By that time, Jungkook was so shocked that he couldn't even react and silently stared at Lisa who was looking fierce enough to take all the blame on herself. He opened his mouth to say something but abruptly stopped when Lisa kept her hand on his, under the table.

Lisa clutched his hand indicating him to stay quiet at which he obeyed. He sighed before irritatedly looking away.

••••
Kind and humble Lisa always lives in my heart 🤧💜