thank you husband

When Lisa came out of the bathroom, she didn't found him in the bedroom so she walked downstairs and saw Jungkook cooking inside the kitchen, still with his morning bare face.

She smiled and walked inside the kitchen. "What are you making?" She asked standing beside him and he finally noticed her before looking back at the vegetables he was cutting on the chopping board.

"Octopus soup with pigtails fried rice. Wanna try?" Lisa squinted her eyes glaring at him and pinched his bicep at which he laughed. "Just when I was going to thank you for behaving nicely with me last night, you had to mess up my mood again right? Now I'm not in a mood to thank you!" She told him and sat on the kitchen slab, dangling her legs in air while pouting at him.

"I don't need your thank anyway! You ungrateful women!" He hit her head with the spatula making her groan. After a little bickering and arguments, they both had their breakfasts and Jungkook dropped her to her dorm before driving towards his dorm.

"Don't tell me you both still haven't did that!" Jimin groaned seeing the younger laying in the couch playing video games. "We didn't did what? Could you explain?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Jimin who smirked in return. "Oh come on Jungkook-ah! You're not that innocent!" Jimin pinched his nipples making him irritated.

"Yah hyung! We didn't did anything okay! Besides, we were arranged in this marriage. We still need some time to get more closer." Jungkook seriously told him and he chuckled before sitting beside him. "Uri Jungkookie have grown up, I see!" Jimin proudly wrapped his arm around Jungkook who rolled his eyes and continued to play games in his phone.

"Boys! Get up its practice time! We have to go for our stage practice!" Namjoon walked inside Jungkook's room and told Jimin and Jungkook. They both nodded before following him outside.

They all arrived at the award venue where other groups and solo idols were also present for their stage practices. "We still have an hour for our turn, you guys can go and talk with your friends but make sure not to click any photos. Specially you Jungkook! I'll go and talk with the management team." Manager Sejin told the boys who nodded their head in confirmation.

Jungkook looked at the stage and saw Redvelvet were currently practicing their dance while a little away from them, Got7 and TWICE and a few other members were talking with each other but what caught his attention was, Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé were also present there except Lisa.

He looked here and there but couldn't find her anywhere. He thought to ask the girls about Lisa but quitted after seeing that they were standing with alot of idols and not everyone is aware of his and Lisa's marriage. Only a few closest friends like Bambam, Yugyeom, Minnie and a few more friends know about their marriage.

"Hyung, Im going to bathroom" He told Namjoon who immediately alerted him. "Don't go anywhere else and specially don't go to Lisa or any other female idol. You're still not over that scandal!" Jungkook nodded like an obedient child but in his mind, he was grinning like a michvous kid.

Looking here and there, he searched for his wife but she wasn't anywhere around him. Feeling a little dissatisfied, he was just going to walk back to his hyungs when he heard a familiar music playing in the room just beside the bathroom.

He knew Lisa was going to do a special performance with Momo of TWICE and Seulgi of RED VELVET in the upcoming award show, which was basically for the female dancers.

He peeked inside the room and saw Lisa continuously twirling around along with the fast music which was playing in the background. He also noticed she was alone in the room so he silently walked inside and locked the door without making any sound as she was still busy in dancing.

As soon as the music stopped, she fell on the floor breathing heavily and was about to grab her water bottle when a hand came in front of her eyes taking her water bottle. She looked up and saw Jungkook staring down at her with a displeased look on his face.

"Now you don't start! I... I need some rest." She grabbed the bottle from him and drank all the water in one gulp. Jungkook sighed and sat beside her on the floor when she suddenly jolted up seeing him.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have practice to do? What if someone see us together? Jungkook please go back to your hyungs I'll be fine and-"

"Shhh! Shut up! Will you?" He shushed her covering her small mouth with his big hand. "I've already locked the door besides that, I've made sure that no one should see me coming here!" He told her before taking his hand back.

"And why are you practicing so hard? Aren't you feeling any pain now? Technically it's still your first day of periods. It must be hurting?" He tried to keep his voice calm but it came out a little loud and scoldy. Lisa bit her bottom lip and looked away from him.

She was indeed feeling a lot of pain because of her period cramps but she also knew that she has only today to complete her dance practice and that's why she was doing it so fastly. "Momo unnie and Seulgi unnie has already completed their dance practice. I'm the only one left and I still have to join unnies for our group performance practice after two hours so I have to complete it in this hour only." Lisa explained with a sad face, keeping her hand on her abdomen.

"When was your dance practice scheduled?" Jungkook asked with a rude voice this time, trying to act strict seeing her pouting like a baby who was getting scolded by her mom. "Umm... Yesterday. I was supposed to go for practice yesterday after the meeting but then..." She scratched her nape with an awkward smile and he widened his eyes seeing her.

"Then why didn't you told me? I wouldn't have asked you to come home with me?!" Jungkook glared at her and she nervously chuckled seeing him glaring at her angrily.

I just wanted to spend some time with you idiot! But telling you this, is the last thing I'm gonna do!

"Uh! You... you were feeling so low. So I just... you know..." She lowered her head feeling embarrassed and her cheeks turned red. Jungkook stared at her silently and stood up. "Wait here, I'll be back in a minute and don't continue dancing!" He spoke in a warning tone at which she confusedly nodded her head.

Jungkook walked out of the room and Lisa patiently waited for him.  He came back after 10 minutes with a heat pack. "Lay on the couch!" He pointed his finger towards the couch, indicating her to follow his orders. "But... why?" She asked confusedly and he shook his head before slipping his tattooed arm beneath her knees and other hand behind her shoulders as he lifted her up in his arms.

"Wh...What are you doing Jungkook?" He didn't said anything and made her lay on the couch and sat on his knees in front of her. Feeling a lot more tired, she gave up and laid there silently letting her husband he whatever he wanted.

Slowly folding her lose white sweatshirt upwards, he lifted it till her stomach, just below her chest making her gasp. She tried to hold his hand and stand up but he was firm enough to control all her actions with just one hand while his other hand kept a heat pack on her stomach.

She felt a little warm because the heat pack was kept on her bare stomach but as soon as she felt his long fingers caressing the sides of her waist, she felt relaxed and leaned her head back, slowly closing her eyes.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked with much softer tone, switching the position of heat pack again and again. "Much better.... Thanks Jungkook-ah!" She smiled with her eyes closed and he too smiled seeing her. After half an hour, the pain was almost subsided and she told him to stop.

"Why are you always so hard on yourself?" He asked sitting beside her on the couch. She chuckled and replied, "Look who's talking." Jungkook realised what she meant and thought in his mind, they both were very hardworking. No matter what happens to their selves, they would always give their best in everything.

After a moment of comfortable silence, Lisa looked at him tilting her head and smilingly whispered. "Thank you... husband."

••
You like this one? BTW, a new story coming up soon. I'm excited 😊💜