chapter seven

YOUR POV:

I had gotten out of the shower and decided to wear something simple for this party. I put on some blue skinny jeans with some rips in the knees, paired with some Nike Blazer Mids and a regular white t. I grabbed a plain black sweatshirt and slipped it on, making sure I had my phone and my wallet just in case. 

Beca: Are you almost here?

My phone pinged and I read the text, leaving my dorm and heading towards the address Chloe sent me. 

Y/n: yesss. everything okay?

Beca: why did you talk me into this?

I chuckled, shaking my head as I typed back a response letting her know I would be there soon and to hang in there. The walk wasn't that far away honestly and when I came up on the large stone stairs. There was a few big groups of people and I noticed the large table full of various alcoholic drinks. The music was pretty good, playing some old rnb songs at the moment as bodies danced around. 

I spotted my sister talking to Jesse who, even from far away, you could tell looked more than a little buzzed. 

"Becaw!" Jesse cawed like a bird, laughing at himself and I couldn't help but laugh a little. 

"Oh you are so drunk." Beca giggled, "Oh look y/n, you're here!" My sister smiled when she saw me walk over. 

"Hey." I smiled. 

"Do my eyes deceive me or are you a barden bella?" Jesse slurred towards Beca. 

I laughed at the conversation, spotting the familiar red head bounce over towards me. Her lips were curled up in a large smile and when she came up to me she put her hands in the pockets of my sweatshirt. 

"Y/n!" Chloe grinned, "I'm glad you made it." 

I smiled, "Well I heard Rihanna was gonna be here but I'm not seeing her." I joked. 

Chloe giggled, "No Rihanna, just me." 

I smiled softly, looking over her semi flushed face, "Well that's even better." 

Chloe's face flushed a little more and she tugged at my sweatshirt, "Do you want a drink?" 

"Sure." I nodded. 

The ginger pulled her hands from my sweatshirt and grabbed my hand within her own and I didn't mind. Usually I didn't like pda with someone I didn't really know but I was comfortable around her. I shot my sister a look and she gave me a smirk, ignoring Jesse. 

Chloe led me over towards the drink table and she grabbed a red solo cup and asked me what I wanted. I told her and she mixed my drink and handed it to me and I thanked her with a smile. She made her drink and then grabbed my hand again as she took a sip. 

"So rockstar, you have any music out that I can listen to?" She asked, bringing her cup to her lips. 

I took a sip of my drink and licked the alcohol from my lips, "Not at the moment. I'm working on a song."

Her eyes lit up at the mention of a song, a grin took over her lips, "Can you sing me some of the song?"

"Mhmmmm no." I chuckled. 

Chloe smacked her lips and nudged me gently, "so you're going to make me wait like everyone else?" 

"Mhmmmm yes." 

The ginger pouted, and I smirked at her behind my cup. Chloe huffed a little before taking a sip. The music was blasting and when the song changed a few people cheered and Chloe's eyes lit up. Her hand was in mine and she set her cup down on one of the stone stairs. 

"I love this song. Come and dance with me?"

I took another sip of my drink, "I don't know, you gonna try and teach me some of those Bella dance moves?"

The ginger giggled, "You'd like some of those dance moves I'm sure."

"Cocky."

"I'm just confident." She smirked. 

I chuckled, setting my drink down and let her lead me out further in the crowd of people dancing. The music was louder over here and I could feel the bass in my chest. 

Chloe grabbed my hands and put them around her waist and she started slowly swaying against me. Her ass was brushing against my dick and it was the hottest thing. I squeezed her hips a little as we both continued to sway and dance. 

Her perfume was intoxicating and her body fit perfectly back against mine. Her perfect round ass kept grinding against me and she looked back up at me and thread her fingers into my hair, digging a little into my scalp. The music only seemed to heighten things the longer we danced and our breath mixed together. 

My heart hammered against my chest as the alcohol had taken over, both of our eyes a little droopy. I squeezed her hips a little harder, unknowingly grinding her back into me. 

Chloe pulled my face down a little more until her glossy lips brushed over mine, "You wanna get out of here?"

a/n: before you guys say "tHiS iS tOo FaSt" this was the plan from the beginning. the relationship is gonna start out a bit differentlyyyy so I hope you like it. gonna update a couple more times today :)