chapter sixty eight

YOUR POV:

It was early in the morning when my alarm went off. Today was the first official day of the tour and our first stop was Jacksonville, Florida. The tour bus was gonna come by and pick me up. Unfortunately Emily wasn't going to be here on the first night, so I asked Travis' son if he wanted to be one of the opening acts tonight. I groaned, blindly reaching for my phone on the nightstand when it fell off and crashed on the floor. With a huff, I lifted my head and grabbed it off the floor, shutting off the alarm. My phone pinged in my hand and it was a message from the drummer himself.

Drummer Boy: GOOD MORNING BLONDE DON!!

Drummer Boy: SOLD OUT TOUR DAY ONE BABY!!

Drummer Boy: I'm so excited man, let's get it!!

Blonde Don: good morning T! Can't fucking believe we sold it out!! Glad you're apart of this

Drummer Boy: stopp you're gonna make me cry at seven am. Get your ass up and at em', we'll see ya soon

Locking my phone I rolled over and spooned my girlfriend whose hair was sprawled out all over the pillows. I was surprised she didn't wake up to my alarm sounding off, knowing that she was a light sleeper. I kissed her bare shoulder, holding her sheet covered body closer to my chest. Chloe recently had decided that she wanted to go to vet school so she sent out a lot of applications. She loved animals and wanted to get her life started. I knew she was missing doing acapella with the girls and singing in general, something she really only did in the shower or with me now.

My eyes traveled down her body, admiring every inch of her and engraving it all in my brain as if I'd never see her after today. My eyes fell to her stomach and I couldn't help but smile as the happiness overtook me. One day her stomach would be swollen, the blanket barely able to stop it from just slightly poking through to the other side. I chuckled softly, imagining other pregnant Chloe scenarios in my mind. Kissing her shoulder once more, I decided to let her sleep while I grabbed some clothes for after my shower.

(a/n: your outfit minus the hat but feel free to imagine something else)

When I was done with my shower I dried myself off and got dressed, doing my hair and rubbing lotion on my arms and hands. To end things, I brushed my teeth and put my towel in the hamper. Grabbing the final few things I needed from the bathroom, I left to find Chloe sitting up in our bed. Her hair was in a messy bun tied up with a navy blue scrunchie and the satin, cream colored sheets were bunched up around her small frame.

"Hi baby." I grinned, walking over and stuffing the toiletries into my duffle bag.

Chloe pouted and furrowed her eyebrows in what she called her "angry eyebrows". I chuckled, loving how adorable she looked and knew she wasn't really mad at me.